Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 2:06am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Water X3 »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Water X3
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Water X3  (Read 310 times)
RichE
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Water X3
« on: Feb 6th, 2003, 7:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Margi thanks for the water treatment suggestion!!!!!!!! If anyone has not tried it give it a roll. I found it my first trip 'round the site a few days ago and it seems to be working. As pointed out I am getting to know bathrooms rather well but that beats the alternative. I am down to one a day/night right now and that last couple have been only 6 or 7 on the Kip scale. Last night  I had one early and actually got to sleep 5 straight hours. So far today only shadows and they have been very weak. Not the usual "hey guess who is going to drop in for a visit" type.  
Hope eveyone has a pain free day and night today/night and it carries over and over and over and over...
IP Logged
Jarvis
New Board Old Timer

Email

Re: Water X3
« Reply #1 on: Feb 7th, 2003, 12:51am »

Hi Rich - Allways glad to here when somethings working. The sleep is the best part. seems to make everything easier to deal with. Keep it up. .......mj...
IP Logged
tommyD
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Anything not impossible is compulsory.

Re: Water X3
« Reply #2 on: Feb 9th, 2003, 11:52am »

The water treatment did well by me. too. Didn't end things, used another of Mother Nature's remedies for that, but reduced frequency and intensity.  

And I found I could abort or greatly reduce two out of three attacks by drinking a quart of cold water as fast as comfortable at the first sign of an attack.  

And hey, you can't beat the price...

-cheap old tommyD
IP Logged

www.clusterbusters.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss