Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 12:06am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Clusterbusters Shelf-Life »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Clusterbusters Shelf-Life
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Clusterbusters Shelf-Life  (Read 680 times)
Cluster_head
New Board Junior
USA 

Email

Clusterbusters Shelf-Life
« on: Nov 26th, 2003, 8:35am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Anybody know how long clusterbusters will keep?  I normally enjoy periods of remission of up to two years and would like to keep some on-hand for next time.

I was just wondering how they should be stored and how long I can expect them to last?
Should I keep them in the freezer?  

Thanks
IP Logged

Tim

floridian

Email

Re: Clusterbusters Shelf-Life
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26th, 2003, 12:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Don't know about the shelf life of this product, but in general, if something is dry and cool (or cold) it will last longer.  Bio-lab specimens that are freeze-dried, vaccume packed, and stored in a deep-freezer can last a long time.  Not too practical for the individual, but the closer you can get to this type of storage, the better.  Moisture, oxygen, and heat are the enemy.
IP Logged
CindyC

Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 26th, 2003, 12:32pm »

what is clusterbusters?
IP Logged
Cluster_head
New Board Junior
USA 

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 26th, 2003, 12:44pm »

on Nov 26th, 2003, 12:32pm, CindyC wrote:
what is clusterbusters?

See www.clusterbusters.com

IP Logged

Tim

Flash

Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 26th, 2003, 12:47pm »

No need to freeze but keep in a cool dark place.  Dark is important.  Freezer would only make them soggy on defrost and counteract the benefits of drying.
IP Logged
Flounder
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
USA 

sing sweet songs to rock my soul

« Reply #5 on: Nov 26th, 2003, 8:25pm »

I think the best way to store them is to make chocolates. Then you can store them in the freezer. No telling how long they will stay good. Probably many years.

Grind shrooms into a fine powder using a coffee grinder.
Melt chocolate and mix thoroughly. Pour chocolate into small paper lined tin foil cups. You can make them the strength you want. IE 1 gm each. Put in freezer. Don't let them get into the wrong hands.

The best part is that you can't taste the shrooms at all. It takes a little longer to start feeling the effects than if you drank tea but it seems to come on smoother

I made a batch with 22.5 gms shrooms. I cup Nestle mini morsels. It made 15 with 1 1/2 gms each.
mmmmmm!

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss