Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 9:36pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Newsflash »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Newsflash
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Newsflash  (Read 746 times)
Flash

Email

Newsflash
« on: Dec 1st, 2003, 1:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

The Gaurdian carried an article on Saturday that shrooms are now legally available for sale in the UK.  However these are foriegn shrooms as our native ones are partially illegal.

The paper believes that the law will soon be changed and that shrooms will be legalised.

Time to write in.

Flash
IP Logged
pubgirl

Email

Re: Newsflash
« Reply #1 on: Dec 1st, 2003, 8:21pm »

Saw that too Flash but crucially it is still definitely illegal to sell dried or altered mushrooms (class A drug here). The loophole appears to be that we can collect them from the fields, we can culture them, and therefore until someone changes their mind about the legality, we can buy kits to culture them and we can probably even buy fresh mushrooms.
What we can't do is to buy supplies of dried ones.

The law is a nonsense!

Wendy
IP Logged
Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

...WAS PF since Oct.'02, but ...oh my...(CBusters)

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 1st, 2003, 9:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

...i may be talkin' outta school here...but if yez gotta *loop-hole*..... fuckin' USE it..... but don't advertise it TOO much... ....o'wise, the meegrainers will usin' it.... Grin

...these RESULTS are THE most exciting thing that has been posted in memory... people are ACTUALLY trying this... and ACTUALLY having results... I wish all of you voyagers, pioneers, and mushronauts(tm-reg.us.pat.off) the BEST of luck in your courageous endeavo(u)rs....  

dat was fer YOU, wendy.....heh

and for the rest of you...at least, GIVE THIS IDEA A CHANCE...

best ...N4
IP Logged

Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me... This will not kill ME...
pubgirl

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 2nd, 2003, 6:04pm »

N4H

Promise I will be the first in the queue at the stall that sells the growing kits if my attacks get worse!

W
IP Logged
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #4 on: Dec 5th, 2003, 2:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,1095822,00.html
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss