Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 2:42am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « TRY THIS! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   TRY THIS!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: TRY THIS!  (Read 870 times)
Luciano
New Board Veteran
Italy 

We'll kill you, beast!

Email

TRY THIS!
« on: Dec 1st, 2003, 9:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi everyone! Wink

Just jumped here from Italian garlic smelling Ouch board Grin to tell you a funny trick I found to abort my attacks!  thumb

It is very simple to do, it doesn't costs a cent and it has no side effects at all!
For these reason I advice you to try it... and then... let me know!!

HERE'S WHAT IT IS:
I called it INTERCOOLER (but this name in italian is much more attractive 'couse it has a double meaning, it also means.... eeemmm... something like "into the ass"... reffered to the positive effects it has against my demon!)   Grin

In few words it is: "FREEZE WATER... NASAL SPRAY!"

HERE'S HOW TO DO:
You boil some natural water for about 10 minutes, then wait till gets cold enough to put it in the fridge.
After that you should take a clean empty nasal sprayer (the small bottle you use for nasal spray drugs when you have a cold, once you' ve cleaned it, is perfect! - better if it is made of glass!).
Poor the cold water into the sprayer and leave it into the fridge!

At this point (if it works like it does on me) you have a good natural alternative to Imitrex ready to be used in your fridge!

The only thing you have to do is spray it (3 or more times) up into your nose at the first knocking of the demon. You have to inhale it deeply (not too fast, but deeply!)
The most important thing is to use very cold water... nearly freezing!

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
I didn't discovered anything new!!! It is known that cold (just like oxygen) probably involves a marked reduction in cerebral blood flow and it reduces the diameter of our vessels that results in concomitant pain reduction!

It worked on me several times and I really hope it can works on someone of you too... my loved American's brothers and sisters! heart

TRY IT AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE RESULTS!!!

Thousands of perfumed kisses from Italy! ... and have nice freezesniffing!!! Grin

PFDAN to all!!! wave

Luciano.
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2003, 9:47am by Luciano » IP Logged

O.U.C.H. Italia Adviser
BlueMeanie

Email

Re: TRY THIS!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 2nd, 2003, 5:52am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hummm,

Makes me a little worried to try this idea. Anytime i've ever got water up my nose, it went into my lungs. I coughed a long time with a burning sensation until i finally got it all out.

Anyone else ever tried this ?
IP Logged
Luciano
New Board Veteran
Italy 

We'll kill you, beast!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 2nd, 2003, 6:22am »

Yes, BlueMeanie... it can be a bit annoying at first... but if it works to stop a CH attak it worth to try!!!

I know that everyone of us is different, so I don't want to deceive anyone with the same old fairy stories... but it worked on me, and I'll be happy if someone of you can get some relief using this trick!

A special though to those that are under attaks, ktssu! Wink (or as Zaira says STAY HARD!!!)  Grin
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2003, 6:23am by Luciano » IP Logged

O.U.C.H. Italia Adviser
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 2nd, 2003, 8:01am »

I will try anything and actually that does make sense.  
But when I think about it, it sounds almost painful!  Of course it can't be anymore painful than a CH.
IP Logged
Luciano
New Board Veteran
Italy 

We'll kill you, beast!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 2nd, 2003, 9:52am »

No Paigelle, it's not painful! As I said before it can be a little bit annoying at first, but if this kills the beast, you'll feel it as a great orgasmic pleasure!!! Tongue Grin
IP Logged

O.U.C.H. Italia Adviser
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 2nd, 2003, 10:16am »

on Dec 2nd, 2003, 9:52am, Luciano wrote:
No Paigelle, it's not painful! As I said before it can be a little bit annoying at first, but if this kills the beast, you'll feel it as a great orgasmic pleasure!!! Tongue Grin

Well, since you put it that way!   Roll Eyes  I am going to give it try.  Thanks Luciano!
IP Logged
Major_Headcase
New Board Veteran

« Reply #6 on: Dec 2nd, 2003, 1:06pm »

I'm out of cycle right now but this sounds like a good tip to try when the time comes. Instead of boiling my own water and reusing an old sprayer, what do think if I just used a common over the counter saline nose spray? I use that often during the winter to keep my sinuses hydated during the heating season ... it's just sterile water with a little salt added. I'll just keep it in the fridge instead of on the coffee table ... thanks for tip!

-John
IP Logged
Luciano
New Board Veteran
Italy 

We'll kill you, beast!

Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 2nd, 2003, 2:44pm »

Hi John!

I've tried with the common saline nose spray when (at first) docs tought my headaches where caused by an infection of my sinuses... (too often common in our histories... even over Ocean..!! Undecided) but it didn't work! Probably because I haven't kept it in the fridge!Roll Eyes Grin
Anyway I'm a bit concerned about salt... I don't know... but perhaps natural water is better because is more "neutral".
What we need from this "treatment" is THE COLD that reaches a point close to our poor dilated vessels, that are the cause of the pain of CH!  
Regardind the sprayer probably is better to buy an empty new one! If it's made of glass instead of plastic, then it gets more cold... which is much better!!!

TRY IT FELLOW HEADHAMMERED!!!! Wink
IP Logged

O.U.C.H. Italia Adviser
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 2nd, 2003, 3:26pm »

Wonder if you can keep the ice water and use a dropper.  That way you could really get it up there.  Do you all think that would be okay?
IP Logged
Luciano
New Board Veteran
Italy 

We'll kill you, beast!

Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 2nd, 2003, 3:35pm »

on Dec 2nd, 2003, 3:26pm, Paigelle wrote:
Wonder if you can keep the ice water and use a dropper.  That way you could really get it up there.  Do you all think that would be okay?

I haven't tried that, but it should work too! (I'll try it!)
Remember: you have to inspire it deeply (maybe the spray is more gentle with your nose).
  hug
IP Logged

O.U.C.H. Italia Adviser
Riccardo
New Board Old Timer
Italy 

Serial kisser... and Stetsons lover...

WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 2nd, 2003, 3:51pm »

It seems a thing like the Bob Kipple frozen Oxigen (for those new, is a long plastic tube to put in the freezer, where O2 flow, from tank to mask.

IP Logged

Riccardo OUCH-Italia
Lori
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 2nd, 2003, 11:15pm »

Thanks for the tip! I will remember that!
IP Logged

Blessings and PFDAN,
Lori

Psalm 23:4 ~ Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss