Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 3:03am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Sinus Buster »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Sinus Buster
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sinus Buster  (Read 760 times)
MikeL
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Sinus Buster
« on: Jan 2nd, 2005, 7:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

FYI I have just tried Sinus Buster in the original bottle and it seems to work.  The metered bottle didn't work.  What I don't know, but will find out, is if it is working in conjunction with my meds consisting of Neurontin, Verapamil and Depakote.  I will wean myself off the meds and update accordingly.

Well,  it's defintly not the cure all.  It is working in conjunction with my meds.  Now I have to figure out the right dosages.  Maybe I can at least reduce some of the neurontin, verapamil and depakote.  I was taking 1200 mg neuton 3X/day, 120 mg verapamil 2X/day and 250 mg depakotein the morning and 500 mg in the afternoon.  That worked for awhile and then they started up again.  That is when I tried Sinus Buster.  When I started to ween myself off the meds it worked for about a week 2 weeks.  So back to the drawing board.
« Last Edit: Jan 6th, 2005, 5:56am by MikeL » IP Logged
Ueli

Email

Re: Sinus Buster
« Reply #1 on: Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:16am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

MikeL, great that you found something that works for you.

But I'm a bit confused that you attribute your relieved not to the well known and seasoned Neurontin, Verapamil and Depakote but to this pepper stuff, advertised in the manner of a mountebank.

Or could it be you are one of the many sinusbuster drummers infesting the internet?

BTW, some time ago a clinical study was started about capsaicin for headaches, but was soon abandoned again, for lack of favorable results.

Ueli                 smokin
IP Logged
MikeL
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 2nd, 2005, 12:47pm »

I don't work for Sinus Buster.  If you will read the statement, I said I didn't know if it was working in conjunction with the meds.  However, the meds were not working and when I started he Sinus Buster no more pain.

Mike
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #3 on: Jan 2nd, 2005, 12:56pm »

I'm so glad you're PF, Mike...whatever works!
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
omnibuscortex

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 2nd, 2005, 4:08pm »

good to hear you've found somethign that works.

i recently ordered this stuff and found it to work for me half the time, and i'm not on any preventative medications currently.

it's also good to see you didn't get flamed and yelled at like i did for bringing up the sinus buster thing.  to hell with all those other people, you keep squirting it up your nose.
IP Logged
vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 2nd, 2005, 6:16pm »

good luck

Why don't you tell us your whole story?
We'd love to know.
« Last Edit: Jan 2nd, 2005, 9:02pm by vig » IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
don

Email

« Reply #6 on: Jan 2nd, 2005, 7:50pm »

Quote:
and i'm not on any preventative medications currently.  

Least not legitimate ones.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss