Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 11:48am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « This broke my cycles and took them away! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   This broke my cycles and took them away!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: This broke my cycles and took them away!  (Read 598 times)
sindee
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

This broke my cycles and took them away!
« on: Jan 18th, 2005, 7:47am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey, as soon as I woke up this morning I knew I had to share this with you all! I was getting my clusters every two hours a night, exhausting and painful to say the least! This is the first time I have had them with no medical insurance. It cost 74.00 for the doctor and 56.oo for two doses of nasal Imatrex which did nothng for me!
Out of desperation, I went onto WEB MD and typed in cluster headaches and found a link to a site www.sinusbusters.com. It is hosted by a gentleman who suffered through severe clusters for 15 years, was sprayed with pepper spray on the Ophra show and realized that his cluster ceased immediately. So he develped a nasal spray which contains pepper and other natural ingredients. For 12.00 a bottle, heck ya I would try it!
Well, it is my second  night with no cluster attacks! It is a  nasal spray, and on the onset of the cluster I just laid back on my pillow and squirted a small amount into my right nasal and let it run back into my throat. Yes it has a bite, but it stopped that head ache and I have had no more!  
I just had to share this with you all because for me it is a great discovery!  But beware, the first time I used it, I was desperate, used to much and let me tell you...it truly has a bite.  But it worked!  It worked! It worked! Thank you Lord!  Good luck everyone!  Sindee
IP Logged
Ueli

Email

Re: This broke my cycles and took them away!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18th, 2005, 8:42am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I just wonder, how many bottles of sinusbuster do you get for free for your shameless plug of this crap?

Get lost !
IP Logged
mynm156
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it

« Reply #2 on: Jan 18th, 2005, 5:37pm »

bash

You know what would be great?  If the ycould at least post and NOT sound like a SNAKE OIL SALES(PERSON)

IP Logged

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."
pokemom
New Board Newbie
USA 

miles of smiles!

« Reply #3 on: Jan 19th, 2005, 12:04pm »

Dang folks don’t be so critical about everything.  Maybe that’s why you still have the CHA's. Try to be a little positive about cures and maybe one day you will find yours(cure).  I have heard about the pepper spray many times and may work for some to break the cycle. But, don’t pop others happy bubble just because it did not work for you. Undecided U know what stopped my cycle. I quit smoking cold turkey. And I went for weeks without a cluster. As of today I have had maybe one or two mild ones that I aborted with the Maxalt.  I am thankful for this accomplishment and u should be more supportive about someone finding a cycle buster! Wink. "THINK POSITIVE"  
I pray for lots of love and happiness and pain free days for all!
Poke` Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
IP Logged

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to loose! (JJ) Robin
floridian

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 19th, 2005, 2:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Jan 19th, 2005, 12:04pm, pokemom wrote:
Dang folks don’t be so critical about everything.  Maybe that’s why you still have the CHA's. Try to be a little positive about cures and maybe one day you will find yours(cure).  I have heard about the pepper spray many times and may work for some to break the cycle. But, don’t pop others happy bubble just because it did not work for you. Undecided U know what stopped my cycle. I quit smoking cold turkey. And I went for weeks without a cluster. As of today I have had maybe one or two mild ones that I aborted with the Maxalt.  I am thankful for this accomplishment and u should be more supportive about someone finding a cycle buster! Wink. "THINK POSITIVE"  
I pray for lots of love and happiness and pain free days for all!
Poke` Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

This is one time where being critical is justified.  Every few months, a new shill appears here and tells a hokey storey about how they cured their clusters with this amazing spray.  At one point, the person tripped up in their own lies and admitted they were selling the stuff!   People, if you want to try capsaicin, which might have some (limited) value, use tobasco sauce or generic cayenne capsules (available in most pharmacies and health food stores).  

And that's all I have to say about that.  

Quitting smoking also makes sense - or even switching to Carbon Monoxide & tar free gum, lozenges or patches can give the body a break.  
« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2005, 2:15pm by floridian » IP Logged
Mr. Happy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I can do it, it ain't art.

6108764393 6108764393   Randy   Piscatorus
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 20th, 2005, 1:30am »

So much for a sinless Sindee. Ya just fucked up. Big time.

Consider yourself Shunned.
IP Logged

May those who don't want any
Have memories of never getting any.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss