Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 3:40pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Schroom Questions »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Schroom Questions
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Schroom Questions  (Read 1135 times)
ccbiggsoo7
New Board Veteran

Re: Schroom Questions
« Reply #25 on: Jan 30th, 2005, 5:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Easy on the imitrex inj. my neuro told me friday that he had a woman doing 4 or 5 a day and had brain hemmoraging from it.
IP Logged

chris
JJA
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #26 on: Jan 30th, 2005, 5:53pm »

Crap!

Don't stress over taking the shot. These things happen. Hopefully things will straighten out again. If you have shrooms to spare, just keep dosing and see what happens. Avoid the shots if you can. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Good luck

Jesse
IP Logged

Is it illegal because it's dangerous or is it dangerous because it's illegal? Our drug laws are ruining lives.
miapet
New Board Hall of Famer

what doesn't kill me makes me stronger

Email

« Reply #27 on: Jan 31st, 2005, 11:51am »

You're doing a 1/2 gram that often?  Earlier your posts were saying .05, versus .50 ... big difference there . .. you might want to really go read www.clusterbusters.com I think it would benefit you a lot.
*positive light and energy*
miapet
Oh, and Scott, on the trex issue .. .there are reports that state triptans (including trex) cause rebound h/as, prolonging cycles etc .. . possible relationship to episodics becomine chronic. .. along with the fact that you're whacking your heart pretty good every time you shoot that h/a away with the trex . . .but, it's your call.  (ducking now to avoid the trex fall-out)
*pl&e*
mia
IP Logged

Clusterbusters Rock
www.clusterbusters.com
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss