Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 12:51pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Well any Kudzu suggestions? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Well any Kudzu suggestions?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Well any Kudzu suggestions?  (Read 369 times)
hzzz
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Well any Kudzu suggestions?
« on: Mar 23rd, 2005, 9:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I started taking the Nature's Way 613mg pills almost two weeks ago.  I took two pills around 6am in the morning, two around 3pm and two at bedtime.  The first four days went great.  Had a hit the 5th day and then again on day 7 and 8.  Since then I am back to 2-3 hits per day.  Yesterday I upped my dosage to three pills, three times a day.  Only one hit so far.

I am 5-11 and weight 185.  So I'm not a huge guy that would necessarily need a heavier dosage.  Only other thing I am taking is melatonin at bedtime and Imitrex for the bad hits.

I really have felt no side effects at either dosage so far.
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

Re: Well any Kudzu suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23rd, 2005, 9:34pm »

When are you being hit the hardest or the most? How soon after kudzu are you taking the Imitrex?
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
jokrs2
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Eventually He will make us pain free!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 24th, 2005, 12:49am »

Howdy hzzz.  
I am just a little bit taller & 25 lbs heavier. I am taking Planetary Formulas (Kudzu Recovery). 2 - 750mg pills 3x daily. I am having very good results but I still know when I am being hit. The Kudzu seems to keep the demon on a chain which only lets it go so far. What I'm curious about is that you didn't say anything about your kip level. Has it improved (less pain), duration of hit decreased? In my case I get hit every 4 hours like clockwork almost and have been for many years. Imitrex became ineffective for me over time. I hope your results continue to improve. Joe
IP Logged

Given strength, courage & a sound mind!
Mr. Happy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I can do it, it ain't art.

6108764393 6108764393   Randy   Piscatorus
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 24th, 2005, 12:54am »

on Mar 23rd, 2005, 9:20pm, hzzz wrote:
I really have felt no side effects at either dosage so far.

Thank you. Not in cycle, but have been chewing this stuff like candy, with absolutely NO side effects whatsoever. None. Nada. There's no real established approved daily amount, there's no LD50, there's no proof of anything other than what we come up with.....mostly. The directions on the label are pretty much made to sell the product at a high mark up, with no deadly responses indicated at that profit margin. Chew what you think prudent, or works.

Beta testing is hard work.
RJ

(5'10", 175, ready to hunt bear.)
IP Logged

May those who don't want any
Have memories of never getting any.
jokrs2
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Eventually He will make us pain free!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Mar 24th, 2005, 2:07am »

Hey RJ
Wanna go hunt some wabbits,,hhuhhuhhuhhu Grin
Hopefully Daffy won't jump in here and say "duck season". Joe
« Last Edit: Mar 24th, 2005, 1:49pm by jokrs2 » IP Logged

Given strength, courage & a sound mind!
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #5 on: Mar 24th, 2005, 6:58pm »

Well hun.  I think you need to play with the dose. Kudzu is not a cure. But it does seem to help.  

I am about your size a little taller.  I have been taking the same brand and Mg as you.  But I take 1 tab 5 times a day.  2 at a time make me light headed.  I do still have to take a trex shot at times, but not as bad as normal.  I am chronic and get them spaced inthe afternoon and the night.  So I am trying to keep the kudzu spread even throughout the day and night. Others get hit more during one time of day and take a larger dose before that time.  

Keep trying and let us know.
-Tia
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss