Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 12:27pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Woodrose LSA Success »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Woodrose LSA Success
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Woodrose LSA Success  (Read 447 times)
jokrs2
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Eventually He will make us pain free!

Email

Woodrose LSA Success
« on: Apr 3rd, 2005, 3:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi all. An amazing day Grin. For the first time in over 13 years I was released from the shadow world. In short I took 2 Hawaiian Baby Wine Woodrose seed and smashed them in a baggie added it to 1/8 cup of water & microwaved for 1:30sec. This formed a light green liquid which I strained through a coffee filter and added fruit juice to make 3/4 cup of liquid. I took 2 tblsp. of Mylanta 20 minutes before guzzling down the mixture. I will prepare my more detailed report & submit it to ClusterBusters tomorrow as it is getting late. My dose was not intended to create hallucinations or to get tripped out Cool and there was only a hint of that at most. I also had no upset stomache at all. Most certainly the best medicine result for me yet. This dose also took away 90% of my other chronic pain and just left me feeling very alert and very comfortable. This message is not intended to promote or suggest the usage of LSA or any other hallucinogenic. Blessings & PFD&N's to all, Joe
« Last Edit: Apr 3rd, 2005, 3:19am by jokrs2 » IP Logged

Given strength, courage & a sound mind!
miapet
New Board Hall of Famer

what doesn't kill me makes me stronger

Email

Re: Woodrose LSA Success
« Reply #1 on: Apr 3rd, 2005, 3:44am »

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
*YAY* and *happy dance*
we couldn't be happier for you joe!!
*positive light and energy*
D & miapet
IP Logged

Clusterbusters Rock
www.clusterbusters.com
rextangle

Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 3rd, 2005, 11:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Joe, this is great news....
I've had lots of great results with HBWR seeds too!

I'm having a few PF nights here and there, and when I do get hit, it's really really been mild....

I would recommend this over mushrooms for people who are afraid to try them... the "buzz" effect is soooo mild, hardly noticable...

I hope you stay PF

Good luck to you!
Rex
IP Logged
jokrs2
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #3 on: Apr 4th, 2005, 12:35am »

Hi Rex, Not bad for a first trial Grin. I made it 32 hours without an HA and 15 hours out of shadow. The shadow is back now and I am just under a k2. I am going to stay off the kudzu and grin and bear it till wednesday and then do another trial at just 4 seeds so I can begin to draw a baseline and see what is acceptable. Can I ask you what seed level you found appropriate? I feel that my trial may have been a bit skewed as I wasn't completely purged of kudzu or melatonin and had a zanax 2 nights before. It was sure great to feel almost completely "normal" after 13 years. Grin. PFD&N's, Joe
IP Logged

Renee
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

May we all find some pf time!  Is it summer yet?

Email

« Reply #4 on: Apr 4th, 2005, 5:05am »

sayyes
IP Logged

23 years of battling the beast, 9 years chronic......uneducated docs/nurses make me irate.
The fungus among us is for real!

LeeS
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

I love C12 H16 N2O!

« Reply #5 on: Apr 4th, 2005, 10:58am »

Great news Joe, and all the best for Wednesday.

-Lee
IP Logged
Sophie
New Board Junior
USA 

« Reply #6 on: Apr 4th, 2005, 12:36pm »

Hey Joe
It is fabulous that your LSA experiment is working. To tell the truth I was rather concerned about it. I remember hearing stories--way back---about the dangers.  
I have Moon Flowers in my yard. Wouldn't it be ironic if I had the cure or the fix right here under my nose. Again, I have heard horror stories about that trip----kids getting really sick. Are you familar with the Moon Flower?
So glad you are doing well.  
I am shadowing bad---did my first dose w/ fungus about
10 days ago. At the same time got a crapy sinus infection that wants to hang on. Was hoping to follow up dosing this week but thought maybe I should get healthier???? I was taking some aspirin for the sinus--didn't remember that it could be a conflict.
What I really mean to say--is thanks for the report and best wishes---will be looking for the next one.
         Sophie Smiley
IP Logged

WHERE ARE WE GOING?
AND WHY AM I IN THIS HANDBASKET?

Cluster Buster
PaulL
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #7 on: Apr 4th, 2005, 1:41pm »

My latest episode has been over for about two months but I'm still getting a stuffy nose and the occasional twinge.  Is it worth trying the LSA treatment for something that minor or should I wait until the next episode, whenever that occurs?
IP Logged
rextangle

Email

« Reply #8 on: Apr 4th, 2005, 2:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hey Joe,

Mostlikely you should detox from everything before dosing.
Even from the Kudzu.
I took 5 seeds... I actually cracked the shells and removed the inner core that I put in water for 2 hours. Then I drank the slimy green water and chewed the remaining of the inner seeds.... Everytime I do it, I get hit within the hour after ingesting them, then get hit the next day.
After that, they start disappearing slowly.

Same thing for me... the daily shadows are gone, and you can tell that there's progress after a couple of days...

I hope it'll work for you!
Cheers,
Rex
IP Logged
jokrs2
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #9 on: Apr 4th, 2005, 4:26pm »

Thank's to everyone for the support. The kudzu smell that has been in my nose is almost gone now. Feeling rather good today with slight shadow and k1 pain, which is really good for me. Grin.  
Sophie . I hope you are feeling better soon.
Paul. I would say that it is completely up to you. I have a very strong feeling that breaking up these clusters can be worth getting used to. My body sure adapted to the suffering and stayed there for a very long time, and in my case I need to retrain my body's "character". I think the periodic dosing at low levels will accomplish this. I have to be positive about it. Wink
Thanks for all the info Rex.
Blessing's to everyone, Joe
IP Logged

PaulL
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #10 on: Apr 4th, 2005, 5:24pm »

One of the sites that sells HBW grades the seeds by their viability, from 35% per batch up to 95%.  This tells me how well they grow into flowers but does it have any relevance to medicinal value?
IP Logged
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

psiloscribe   pinkshroomrat
WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Apr 5th, 2005, 11:25am »

on Apr 4th, 2005, 5:24pm, PaulL wrote:
One of the sites that sells HBW grades the seeds by their viability, from 35% per batch up to 95%.  This tells me how well they grow into flowers but does it have any relevance to medicinal value?

I believe it does.
When you crack them open, you can tell the difference between one that is still "alive" and one that has rotted inside of the shell. Not sure if all the LSA has degraded or not but, I assume it has and besides, you wouldn't want to injest a rotted seed.
I would suggest ordering what they consider to be the top of the line seeds. Not sure how long they remain viable or what the best storage system would be to keep them viable for as long as possible. Not even sure if it makes a difference other than keeping them dry so they don't sprout. Although. they do make for pretty flowers and would grow a continuous supply of seeds. (but I don't belive they go to seed every year.)
As you can see...I have a lot more research to do on them myself.

All I can tell ya now is....don't eat yellow snow or rotted HBW seeds.

Bobw
IP Logged

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."
"There is no passion so contagious as that of fear."
[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
www.obscuredview.blogspot.com
PaulL
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #12 on: Apr 5th, 2005, 1:48pm »

I had assumed that not viable meant sterile, not rotted.  Good to learn these things.

The snow in my backyard finally melted completely this weekend so there's no danger of yellow snow anymore.  My dog did his best, but it wasn't quite good enough.
IP Logged
mynm156
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it

« Reply #13 on: Apr 5th, 2005, 3:25pm »

Right on!  I tried them and didnt have much luck.  Good for though.

MYNM156
IP Logged

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss