Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 11:50pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « A Shroom Too Far! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   A Shroom Too Far!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A Shroom Too Far!  (Read 1188 times)
MOBster
New Board Junior

"LAMH LAIDIR IN UACHTAR"

Re: A Shroom Too Far!
« Reply #25 on: Nov 3rd, 2005, 1:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

LOL  Grin You need to read more carefully Craig. Our accounts are just fine thanks, which you would have known had you chose to read a little more.

If you want to find out if we were fined Craig, why don't you. Just pay a little cash and get our accounts. But you won't do that will you Craig. And of course you won't admit it when your are wrong either. But hey that is OK we are grown ups and are used to petty antics.

Yes you have caught us, it's all a sham, it's all a lie. We just want to hurt people that's why we invest so much into it - what fun.

All you folks that have been subjected to this sorry tale again must make up your own minds about what you read and what people state as fact or fiction. OUCH (UK) has nothing to gain here but these guys have - makes you wonder doesn't it.

Michael
IP Logged

The Strong Hand From Above !
pubgirl
New Board Old Timer
United_Kingdom 

The next person who calls it a migraine eats teeth

« Reply #26 on: Nov 3rd, 2005, 1:22pm »

on Nov 3rd, 2005, 10:29am, Chuffy wrote:

Whens the next Fun Run?

Chuffy  

You really don't care if you think it is OK to belittle people who organised, ran and collected over £4000 for OUCH UK. Your attitude disgusts me and I'm sure will disgust all right minded people on here too.

and before you start saying OUCH waste the money I would like people on here to know for the record that amongst many other things it pays for:

A Helpline where new sufferers, GP's pharmacists, supporters- anyone can ring for help and advice. Only OUCH Canada offers something similar as far as I know and it has literally been a life-saver for some and a great source of information and comfort to many.

A cost price only loan scheme for 02 regulators and masks

GP education such as the OUCH leaflet that was sent out to ALL GP's in the UK and impressed OUCH US so much they decided to explore doing the same thing

This is just the tip of the iceberg, but you disgust me Chuffy when you attack people who use their own time to raise money for other sufferers and offer them support. What do you do to help sufferers who don't want to use shrooms? Nothing at all I would bet.

Wendy
IP Logged

Calling all Brits (and anyone else- all welcome) Join OUCH UK and help us fight CH together
Chuffy
New Board Junior
United_Kingdom 

« Reply #27 on: Nov 3rd, 2005, 2:14pm »

on Nov 3rd, 2005, 12:13pm, MOBster wrote:
Hi Rob,

So let me get this straight. Did you leave OUCH (UK) or were you banned ? If the former, do you mind putting the thread topic right?

All our members are 'morons' who can't find a single thing out for themselves on the web but managed to find us?

You have principles and opinions but no one else can have any unless they are yours?

You are upset because you tried to get a 'shroom' debate going on our board but you were not allowed to? but you thought you could just ignore our policy anyway because you are right ?

For Gods sake.........

Let me just ask my third question:

Why on earth would we seek legal advice, receive that advice and then just totally disregard it because it didn't suit you guys?
But hey you all seem to know more about UK law than our legal advisors do, maybe you should fight the UK legal system instead of aiming for the easy target.

Michael

Firstly, I said adieu and then was immediately banned from the Forum, more of a case of "shut him up....quick", no 'sorry you feel that way, lets discuss this', schtum.

Secondly,I did not accuse your members of being morons (one of which I was until yesterday) I accused you of treating them like morons.

The bit about principles/opinions shoots yourself in the foot so does not warrant a reply.

I did not try and get a shroom debate going. I merely replied to a topic where someone mentioned 'herbals'. I added nothing in terms of mentioning anything illegal.
I think I actually said something along the lines of " yeah, I use herbals and it's changed my life" that was it!!!! No policies ignored at all.
I check back yesterday, and the post had been deleted.

Legal advice, schmegal advice, whatever, what are they gonna do to your Charity for allowing discussion on Fungus on your website? Not a lot methinks, it's just convenient to hide behind because none of the Trustees understand or want to deal with it enough to fight their corner. Also, where would all the million £/$'s that the pharmaceutical companies make go if the public knew one of the best fixes for CH, was actually just growing out of cow turds?

Don't forget,we are talking about CH aren't we?
The thing that drives sane people to put guns to their heads, bang their heads on the wall, pull their hair out?
Compare that to being caught in posession of 2grms of shrooms, just for a minute..In comparison, sorry, there is no comparison, what am I on about?
It's like parking your car on double yellows while you nip in to get a paper. Hope you never do that Michael???

Also, the point is still being missed here.
Yes I know shrooms dont work for everyone and yes I know that there are many fixes but, all the other fixes deal with EACH INDIVIDUAL ATTACK.  
For example, how many Imigran jabs is that a day for some people?
Now, heres the rub, ready, drum roll.............................
Shrooms, can and do ABORT ENTIRE CLUSTERS AND BREAK CHRONIC CYCLES THAT HAVE GONE ON FOR YEARS.

That is why the people should know. I really don't know why I am the bad guy here.  Huh

Also, Michael, while I have your attention can you explain this:

Re: I've just been banned from the OUCH UK board!!
« Reply #32 on: Today at 2:48am »  
Ok, now its starting to make some sence.  

I tried to post the clusterbusters link on the UK site and when I hit preview to see my post....the link was changed to this.  

http://www. site full of idiots.com/  

Its fucking sad that they are so stuffed that they dont have the balls to do what they say they are doing.....helping people!!!!

« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2005, 3:14pm by Chuffy » IP Logged

www.site full of PF idiots.com
Chuffy
New Board Junior
United_Kingdom 

« Reply #28 on: Nov 3rd, 2005, 2:22pm »

on Nov 3rd, 2005, 1:22pm, pubgirl wrote:

Chuffy  

You really don't care if you think it is OK to belittle people who organised, ran and collected over £4000 for OUCH UK. Your attitude disgusts me and I'm sure will disgust all right minded people on here too.

and before you start saying OUCH waste the money I would like people on here to know for the record that amongst many other things it pays for:

A Helpline where new sufferers, GP's pharmacists, supporters- anyone can ring for help and advice. Only OUCH Canada offers something similar as far as I know and it has literally been a life-saver for some and a great source of information and comfort to many.

A cost price only loan scheme for 02 regulators and masks

GP education such as the OUCH leaflet that was sent out to ALL GP's in the UK and impressed OUCH US so much they decided to explore doing the same thing

This is just the tip of the iceberg, but you disgust me Chuffy when you attack people who use their own time to raise money for other sufferers and offer them support. What do you do to help sufferers who don't want to use shrooms? Nothing at all I would bet.

Wendy

See now you have missed the fucking point as well!!!

I am not belittleing anyone apart from the fucking newsletters that instead of spreading the word about what people really need to know (see my post above) is full of useless info. Well useless if your in the middle of a KIP 10 with a gun barrel levelled at your head!!
Yes, well done to the runners, that's fantastic, I never said it wasn't now, did I?
How many of those runners and people who will benefit from the wonderful loan regulator scheme could have better quality lives though if they knew WHAT IS THEIR RIGHT TO KNOW.

As a PS,  
Talking of being disgusted, telling Richard to piss off wasn't entirely polite now was it?

IP Logged

pubgirl
New Board Old Timer
United_Kingdom 

The next person who calls it a migraine eats teeth

« Reply #29 on: Nov 3rd, 2005, 2:30pm »

The Newsletter full of useless info is it Chuffy?

I take personal affront to that as the last newsletter contained Employment Law advice which I spent DAYS researching and presented at the National Conference, and  that I know for a fact has helped at least 5 people get DLA, and is currently helping 10 more fight capability dismissals.

You disgust me even further. I give days of my time to help people with CH, and worms like you just seek to damage and destroy what volunteers like me and others who do even more than I do try to build.

There are builders and there are wreckers, I know which I try to be

Wendy
IP Logged

Calling all Brits (and anyone else- all welcome) Join OUCH UK and help us fight CH together
seasonalboomer
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I think hard enough maybe it'll go away.....

« Reply #30 on: Nov 3rd, 2005, 2:42pm »

on Nov 3rd, 2005, 2:30pm, pubgirl wrote:

There are builders and there are wreckers, I know which I try to be

Wendy

And then there are building wreckers...

One of you, or both of you need to step away from the keyboard and give it a rest for awhile..... please.
IP Logged

-----------------------------------------------------
seasonal boomer
-----------------------------------------------------
zanychef
New Board Newbie
England 

i'm busting with a masx cant really go wrong can i

« Reply #31 on: Nov 3rd, 2005, 2:46pm »

yes can we just bury the subject please Undecided
IP Logged

plenty of time to sleep now me headaches aint too badSmiley
Chuffy
New Board Junior
United_Kingdom 

« Reply #32 on: Nov 3rd, 2005, 3:03pm »

Oh what's the point, I'm off.

Just read Flash's posts in the other thread where he comes up with the most articulate and probably acurate points yet, twice, some very revealing stuff about the law and OUCH and all you can do Wendy is bang on about internet flirting with some geezer called Slammy.
Funny how you and Michael seem to either veer off the questions in hand by replying as "disgusted of England" or ignore them altogether.  

I'm sure Richard will be back soon so you can have a go at him. In the meantime enjoy you internet sex. Embarassed

« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2005, 3:48pm by Chuffy » IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss