Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 5:33pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Other Hallucinogens other than shrooms »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Other Hallucinogens other than shrooms
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Other Hallucinogens other than shrooms  (Read 950 times)
dan182skater
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

dan182skater
Email

Other Hallucinogens other than shrooms
« on: Nov 6th, 2005, 12:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Has anyone tried any other Hallucinogens other than shrooms. I just tried Salvia yesterday, and so far I have not had a CH. I know it's only been one day, but I'm chronic and get them every day, and today...none. Plus, I had the best experience as well as the happiest moments of my life. And now, I feel really incredibly great. Never felt this good in a long time! This drug, Salvia, is a Hallucinogen that is 100% legal and easily bought in the U.S. It trips you out really intensly (a lot more than shrooms I would say) for about 10-20 minutes. You just smoke it out of a pipe just like weed. Has anyone evere tried this?? Please let me know your experience. Thanks!

-Daniel Pollack
P.S. I will keep you all posted on how it goes for me
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

Re: Other Hallucinogens other than shrooms
« Reply #1 on: Nov 6th, 2005, 12:25pm »

Many of us use seeds that contain LSA. Have you visited the clusterbusters site? There's a lot of info there:
www.clusterbusters.com

pain free wishes, nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
dan182skater
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

dan182skater
Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 6th, 2005, 12:57pm »

Thanks for your reply. I forgot about LSD and remember reading about it now on clusterbusters's site. That IS a very good site. But I am very curious to know if anyone has tried salvia for CH's. Anyone?
IP Logged
floridian

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 6th, 2005, 3:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Most of the interest has been in compounds with an indole ring - mushrooms, lysergic acid compounds.  A few people have mentioned ayahuasca, but I'm not sure if it helped.  Salvia acts on very different neuroreceptors - I'm not saying it won't work (or that it will), just that the better understood and proven methods affect the serotonin 5-HT2 receptors.
IP Logged
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

psiloscribe   pinkshroomrat
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 8th, 2005, 6:41pm »

on Nov 6th, 2005, 12:23pm, dan182skater wrote:
Has anyone tried any other Hallucinogens other than shrooms.

Of the 300-400 people I know that have tried psychedelics for clusters, you're the first I've heard of trying salvia.
Did you use 3x, 5x, 10x? How much did you use?

Its not something I would expect to have a positive effect but...??

Please keep us informed.

Bobw
IP Logged

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."
"There is no passion so contagious as that of fear."
[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
www.obscuredview.blogspot.com
Demeter
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Dec 3rd, 2005, 6:27am »

Just thought I would post this here, wondering if anyone has tried ecstacy in their "help" trials.  I am not sure what receptors e uses, but I know a little about the 5-htp etc.... It's not a hallucinogen, at least not it mdma form, maybe in mda form....

I have looked at other forums for the answer to no prevail, just wondering.

Thanks
IP Logged
tommyD
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Anything not impossible is compulsory.

« Reply #6 on: Dec 3rd, 2005, 8:08am »

The hallucinogens the ClusterBusters use are of the tryptamine family, one of the two main groups of hallucinogens, including psilocybin, LSD, LSA, DMT and others. Ecstasy is in the other main group, the phenethylamines, along with mescaline.

Salvia's active ingredient is Salvinorin A (also maybe Salvinorin B?) and it's not in either group. It affects the Kappa opioid receptors, according to Erowid. The indole-ring tryptamines affect the Serotonin receptors, but that's about all I know about that receptor business. Erowid warns that many people find the Salvia experience unpleasent.  

Erowid st www.erowid.org is a great resource for info on all sorts of psychoactive substances. And check out Alexander Shulgin's two books, Pihkal and Tihkal - 'Phenethylamines I Have Known and Loved' and 'Tryptamines I Have Known and Loved.'

-tommyD
IP Logged

www.clusterbusters.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss