Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 6:02pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Atacand Revisited »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Atacand Revisited
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Atacand Revisited  (Read 301 times)
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

Atacand Revisited
« on: Nov 11th, 2005, 5:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Well, the atacand experiment seems to be a bust.  Been taking it for about 5 weeks now.  Started at 16mg for two weeks, then up to 32mg, which is the limit prescribed by the neuro, for three weeks now - notta.  

I think part of it is just that it's that time of year.  Head's been ramping up and the sleep has been less and less since late October.  Had a worse night than I've had in some time a couple nights ago.  Normally 1/2 a shot of trex will kill an attack in about 5 minutes.  This time the beast laughed at a full shot.  Nothing worked.  O2, trex, ice pack, pacing the yard in the cold night air in my underwear, standing ankle deep in a very cold swimming pool that is being drained - nothing.  A little over two hours later, sumbich finally let go of me only to come back and play three more times that night.  Then the usual daytimes hits on top the next day.  And to think, I used to love Autumn.

IP Logged
Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

Re: Atacand Revisited
« Reply #1 on: Nov 11th, 2005, 5:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

You gave it a try and it had it's opportunity to do something for you, assuming that is suppose to be an effective level, I don't know.  Mike stay strong man.  Hoping your search finds it's mark soon and beats it back.  

« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2005, 5:20pm by Kevin_M » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss