Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 4:25pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « A thank you and ... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   A thank you and ...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A thank you and ...  (Read 554 times)
PollyPocket
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Someone I am is waiting for my courage.

Yennyfur_D  
WWW Email

A thank you and ...
« on: Nov 13th, 2005, 9:01am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

ok so you know i've done the vrap this cycle and it didn't do squat doodly, so the doc put me on the dopeymax and i'm doing the idiot thing.

I've done the pred in teh past along with that periactin crap which was HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! never never never again will i do that combo or even the pred EVER.

A myriad of other stuff that i cant remember, some worked for a while then quit, so as usual we keep trying till something "sticks"

A few years back, I counted - I had 22 different prescriptions in my medicine cabinet and all to make me better.....and I felt like total CRAP.

So here's my thank you to all of you who post so diligently your posts on kudzu and melatonin and o2.
Last night even while on the topey, i had a rough hit, not too too bad though, just that the beast felt like scalping me and trying to remove my molars thru my left eye socket. Nothing i couldn't handle BECAUSE I AM TOUGHER.
And i got to thinking: i spent nearly 172 bucks on chemicals to not stop a scalping. Sure, it could've been worse if i didn't have the meds, but there has to be a better way.  
So.........I think i'll try the natural way. Get some kudzu, find out more on this melatonin thing, TAKE  MY VITAMINS LIKE I'M SUPPOSED TO (I'm such a dork!) and get back to the healthier lifestyle I am accustomed to living but let myself slip out of out of self pity and laziness. again- such a dork.  
Thanks for all the great input everyone. hugs to all
Jen
IP Logged

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” - Stacey Charter

"If I don't remember it happening, it never happened. Wink " - Tori
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss