Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 8:26am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « ?? ready to order but what? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   ?? ready to order but what?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: ?? ready to order but what?  (Read 733 times)
MJ
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

?? ready to order but what?
« on: Nov 17th, 2005, 10:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi.
Just a few weeks and my cycle has reached a height of extremely ridiculous levels.

Today alone I have been hit from midnight every two hours  for an hour each time at level 10 and then some. My sleep has been minimal at best. I'm 47 and in good health.

I had started a new business in the past year and only a few weeks in the cycle I see myself neglecting things I shouldnt.

Gotta get a grip on this soon.  

I have been reading squantos post and  all the others from the archives as well as cluster busters.

I found some potential wild shrooms that actually gave me a half day off yesterday when prepared as a tea taken the day before and 0 trip effects just heavy eyelids and a clarity of vision. Now they are all covered in ice and snow. My little experience says that it is my next path.

The big question comes with confusion due to information overload.  

What do I want? I really dont want to wait for the growing cycle and the seeds are fairly well discussed. Squanto apparently got some bad HBWR seeds. Some side effects are different than others.
Flash your suggesting the RC seeds in your posts. I have looked at Iam shaman which seems like the best of the bunch.
So its boiling down to seeds but which ones? Several varieties of each are available

I have never had success with other meds so I am in high hopes for the alternate treatments. I used LSD and raw shrooms long long ago and had some enjoyable times so I dont hold the fears.

I need input for the most convenient and effective treatment. Any and all input is welcome.

Thanks in advance.
MJ
IP Logged

MJ
zanychef
New Board Newbie
England 

i'm busting with a masx cant really go wrong can i

Re: ?? ready to order but what?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18th, 2005, 1:55am »

all advice goes to rc seeds as they have the least grap read clusterbusters faq.
IP Logged

plenty of time to sleep now me headaches aint too badSmiley
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 18th, 2005, 5:33am »

When in doubt go straight to the experts www.clusterbusters.com
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

BikerBob
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #3 on: Nov 18th, 2005, 6:53am »

Yikes  !!

In section "11.2 Sources for Seeds" in the LSA FAQ, the link to Rivea Corymbosa seeds from IAmShaman.com is a link to Psychotria Viridis Seeds (Chacruna).  That's Hawaiian Salvia, NOT Rivea Corymbosa. IAmShaman.com changed the link since I wrote that for the LSA FAQ.

The correct link to Rivea Corymbosa seeds on IamShaman.com is http://www.iamshaman.com/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductUID=1849&ProductC ode=RVC-25  

I have just notified clusterbusters about that wrong link.

BB
IP Logged
MJ
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #4 on: Nov 18th, 2005, 11:53am »

Iamshamans side bar link also doesnt work for Rivea corymbosa. Says they dont exist or something to that effect you have to use the seeds link if you go direct to site.
BB your link works well however.
IP Logged

MJ
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss