Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 12:28pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Help with Alternative Treatments »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Help with Alternative Treatments
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Help with Alternative Treatments  (Read 758 times)
blake99
New Board Newbie
Noflag 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Help with Alternative Treatments
« on: Nov 26th, 2005, 5:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello, I'm Blake  I'm new to this site.  I'm actually still trying to figure out how to use message boards.   I've been dealing with CH for a while now.  I've actually tried alternative shrooms and LSA with mixed results.  I've decided to try LSD from the reports of success with it that I've read.  Only problem is that I do not know anybody who would be able to help me out with getting what I need.  Any help on obtaining my much needed treatment would be helpful!  Thanks!  I live in Long Beach, CA.  You can reach me at brad66@hushmail.com.  I'm also interested in hearing your guys' stories on alternative treatments!
IP Logged
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

Re: Help with Alternative Treatments
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26th, 2005, 6:46pm »

http://clusterbusters.com/
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 26th, 2005, 10:06pm »

good luck with a first post like that....
 Lips Sealed
IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
blake99
New Board Newbie
Noflag 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 26th, 2005, 10:16pm »

Uh, sorry, I guess I came across a little too bold.  I'm stickin' around on this site for a while though, so you'll get to know me.
IP Logged
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

psiloscribe   pinkshroomrat
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 27th, 2005, 12:25am »

Well, you saved me an email and we can discuss this on the board.

As to your request for "info," I can safely say that I know of no one that could/would help with such procurement. There is a reason that almost everyone that has tried these methods have chosen mushrooms or LSA seeds. Because they are available to most people without having to involve others. The only thing shared or offered, is information.  

You said you had mixed results with the others. If you gave us some information on those results, maybe we could help "un-mix" them.
What you used, how much you used, how you prepared it and some basic information on your cluster cycle all will help.

Bobw
An email and/or post of this nature would normally have been answered with the salutation:
Dear Mr. Officer Sir;
(I'm just not into titles and things Wink
IP Logged

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."
"There is no passion so contagious as that of fear."
[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
www.obscuredview.blogspot.com
blake99
New Board Newbie
Noflag 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #5 on: Nov 27th, 2005, 12:42am »

Thanks for the reply!  What I meant by "mixed results" were that the lsa and mushrooms were definitely effective in treating my ch, but I also get unbearable naseua from both of them.  I have a very senstive stomach to all sorts of different foods and drugs.  I was hoping that the lsd would have the same effect or better effect than the lsd and mushrooms without the same naseua.  From what I've read about lsd most people do not experience naseua on it as much as substances that are eaten.
IP Logged
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Nov 27th, 2005, 12:56am »

Some nausea is common with mushrooms for many people. If you eat a light meal 2 or 3 hours before, that can help. It is also much less likely to cause nausea if you make a tea with the shrooms rather than eat them. There are tea recipes on the clusterbuster website. You may still experience a slight nausea an hour or so after the dose but it is usually greatly reduced.

If you suffered from nausea from the seeds, it may have been caused by consuming the husks of the HBWR seeds. You didnt say which ones you used so I'm guessing. I haven't heard of anyone mentioning nausea with the RC seeds although I don't hear (or necessarily remember) every case that is reported.
If you're using HBWR seeds, do not soak or consume the husks.
If you're using RC's, try soaking and not consuming the "mulch"

If the shrooms or seeds are stopping the clusters and you're only having to deal with a bout of nausea, I think there are lots of people here that would make that trade.
Care to give us a run down on your cluster cycles?

Bobw
IP Logged

[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
blake99
New Board Newbie
Noflag 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #7 on: Nov 27th, 2005, 1:21am »

I was using HBWR seeds.  I'll try the methods that you talked about.  I'm 24 years old, my chs started about 2 years ago.  I have ch chronically .  I have about 2 attacks a day lasting about 45 minutes.  I don't need to describe to you the pain involved!  I can only hope that such drugs like lsd, that obviously have beneficial medical purposes will be made legal by prescription.
IP Logged
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Nov 27th, 2005, 1:40am »

Good luck Blake.
Let us know how things work out.

Bobw
IP Logged

[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
cazman
New Board Veteran
USA 

if ya dont like it take a walk

kingcazman
Email

« Reply #9 on: Nov 27th, 2005, 2:33pm »

hey blake welcome, sorry that you need to be here, there is another option morning glory seeds , put about 20-25 i a coffee grinder soak in cold water 2-3 hours strain and drink no stomache issues , i have a weak stomac too and that works great for me no bad effects ive been 95% pain free for 3 months and when i do feel shadows comming on a very small maintance dose get things right back to pain free it took three big doses to get the cycle broken over 3 weeks.
these seed are easy to come by and are very cheap they are smaller than the other seeds mentioned but they work very well . good luck and let us know how thing work out for ya and as pink said check out clusterbusters lots on this subject there.

ERIC
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss