Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 3:32am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Kudzu Questions »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Kudzu Questions
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Kudzu Questions  (Read 559 times)
gobby
New Board Junior
USA 

I wish I had Migrains instead!

Kudzu Questions
« on: Dec 11th, 2005, 12:30am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I decided to go ahead and try kuzu today.  Hell, why not, the worst it do is not work, right?  Anyhow, I have a few questions for you "experts" out there.  I've been reading the surveys and it seems that the doses vary from person to person.  The only brand I could find and bought "vitamin world brand"  came in 1000mg capsules and says take 2 a day.  Do you think this is enough?  I know us clusterheads tend to need substantially different dosed than are usually printed on lables.  Hell my melatonin lable says take 1mg a night (Ya right!!)  Also, the kudzu I bought has phosphorus and calcium in it.  If I'm not mistaken, verapamil is a calcium channel blocker and was wondering if calcium is bad. (durring cycles)

The only meds I'm on right now are melatonin, aspirin, red bull, and now kudzu.

You guys rule!!
IP Logged

Things that don't kill us only make us wish we were dead.
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

Re: Kudzu Questions
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11th, 2005, 11:45am »

Hi Gobby. I never heard of that brand, but most of us were taking between 3500 and 4500 mgs a day. I really don't know about the calcium, I'm afraid. I take a calcium supplement and I don't think it effects my CH at all. I would drop the aspirin for now, maybe take it only for persistant shadows now and then. (Unless you're taking a low dose for heart problems).  
Have you tried oxygen? Look on the left for a link and at the threads on this board. Look at the Clustermasx, too. good luck and pf wishes, nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
gobby
New Board Junior
USA 

I wish I had Migrains instead!

Thanx Nani
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11th, 2005, 12:13pm »

Thanx for the input Nani,  but O2 is kinda' out of the equasion right now with my money situation and Christmas right around the corner....and my crappy precrip. plan.  I started kudzu last night and got hit with the worst attack of my cycle so far (k9 for an hour).  But that could have been for a couple of reasons.  Usually I slam a red bull and take an aspirin when I feel one comming on, but last night I just waited to see if the kudzu might have any effect.  After that though, I actually got 3 1/2 hrs. of sleep then a k2(red bull this time) and then 3 1/2 hrs more!!  I feel like a new man today!!  I guess I'll stick with the kudzu for a bit(2 a day for now), it may be doing something after all.

Thanx again for your help Smiley
IP Logged

Things that don't kill us only make us wish we were dead.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss