Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:38am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Long term psilocybin success »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Long term psilocybin success
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Long term psilocybin success  (Read 724 times)
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

psiloscribe   pinkshroomrat
WWW Email

Long term psilocybin success
« on: Dec 11th, 2005, 1:10am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I got this report from one of our busters that needs to remain anonymous. He asked if I'd post this to the group. He does have a case history number so we have been tracking his progress from the beginning.

-------------------
It is Dec 10,2005 at 3:30 am. I have administered the maint dose of 5g in a mixture of "stored goods, whisky" and coke. This is my fourth maint dose to date. I am an episodic cluster sufferer of 15 years who was moving towards chronic conditions. I am due for a major hit (now) of 4 months consisting of 6 to 8 clusters a day ramping up from level 3 to an easy 9 by days end.  

4.5 years ago I was in the same situation as I am today. 4.5 years ago I contemplated how I should end my life prior, or during the next cluster episode. 4.5 years ago I knew I could not maintain my sanity nor my self worth nor my dignaty (sp) through another bout. 4.5 years ago was to be the last time, I was on the ledge and ready to jump...for keeps.

I received an email from flash or pinkshark or someone else (you know who you are). I thought it was "snake oil" but thought WTF, I have already given up.
The busters found me, and I them as I was already farming. I farmed like my life depended on it and aborted the episode that would be my last.
I am no longer afraid of the beast. I am no longer living in fear of the next cycle.  

It is now Dec of 2005. I am maintaining. I have not had an episode for over 4 years.

I am free now, I am living life...free...happy....clusters no more :^)

I am no longer a Clusterhead, I am free to live...love...and carry on without fear and shame.

Peace

----------
The 5g sounds like a lot but I can assure you he is experienced in this and knows how much is the right amount for him. He is also one of those that needs a larger dose to reach levels others reach at far smaller doses.
As you can see, he's been around for a long time and some of our older CB members would most likely know who this is.  
He just wanted to pass along a story of long term success. Wink

Bobw
IP Logged

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."
"There is no passion so contagious as that of fear."
[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
www.obscuredview.blogspot.com
BikerBob
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: Long term psilocybin success
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11th, 2005, 1:44am »

on Dec 11th, 2005, 1:10am, Pinkfloyd wrote:

----------
The 5g sounds like a lot but I can assure you he is experienced in this and knows how much is the right amount for him. He is also one of those that needs a larger dose to reach levels others reach at far smaller doses.
 Wink
Bobw

Well, that's good to hear. When he posted that message last night, then deleted it, and I noticed that he had just dosed 5g, I sent him this message...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
You just did 5g ? Wow...

Terence McKenna says if the trip gets too intense or it goes in the wrong direction...

Sing, sing out loud any song you know. It will radically alter the parameters.

Talk to it ... tell it stuff like "I don't like this place, let's go back to the dancing mice" It will accomodate your wishes.

BB
Wink
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

IP Logged
Chuffy
New Board Junior
United_Kingdom 

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11th, 2005, 1:45pm »

Wasnt it Terence McKenna that referred to 5 grams as an 'Heroic Dose'?  Grin
IP Logged

www.site full of PF idiots.com
Roxy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 11th, 2005, 3:02pm »

It is so nice to hear that someone is getting long term success with the psilocybin treatment.

Wish it would do it for me..... Cry.

Roxy
IP Logged

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Einstein)

I used to have a handle on life....but it broke.
Beastfodder
New Board Old Timer
United_Kingdom 

O2 and clusterbusters - naturally

« Reply #4 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 9:37am »

5 g certainly sounds like a heroically recreational dose.  But from my perspective all at Clusterbusters deserve hero nominations.

This works brilliantly for me and has saved so much pain and agony for me this year - not to mention expense for the NHS over here.

So next time round a dose well in excess of 1-2g of liberty caps will keep the beast from the door?

Not that I'm complaining with this season's 4 headaches spread over three or four weeks.
IP Logged

O2 and clusterbusters - naturally
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss