Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 7:50am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Anyone undertaking Taurine supplements? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Anyone undertaking Taurine supplements?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Anyone undertaking Taurine supplements?  (Read 1820 times)
Melissa

Email

Anyone undertaking Taurine supplements?
« on: Dec 30th, 2005, 11:04am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Just wondering if anyone has ventured into taking Taurine supplements to help their CH's?  I'm considering adding this to my daily vitamin supplements and was wondering if anyone was having an effect with it.

Thanks!
IP Logged
cmoore
New Board Newbie
USA 

clusterbuster

chrismo5555
WWW Email

Re: Anyone undertaking Taurine supplements?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30th, 2005, 6:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I was just wondering to myself yesterday if they made "taurine supplements"... But never thought any more of it.  

In the mean time I drink "Go Girl" energy drinks, haha.... i am such a girly guy. I like the "Go Girl" because its sugar free, has plenty of taurine and also has a big chunk of B-2 Riboflavin in it.

Good luck Melissa, You Go Girl!!!
IP Logged
Jasmyn
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Mozambique 

Each day will be a new trick in life's journey

JazzdeBeer+de+Beer  
Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 30th, 2005, 10:31pm »

Mel, there is something here called Formula 2010, it contains a lot of Caffiene and other herbs.  It sure helps to keep shadows at bay but...  YOU are too SKINNY!

It makes you lose weight faster than you can put it on, gives you the shakes and is not recommended for people with high blood pressure.  Oh and you WON'T sleep if you take this stuff.

It contains some stuff like:

Guarana
Grape Fruit Seed Extract
Siberian Ginseng
Bladderwrack
Gotu Kola
White Willow Bark
Licorice
Rehmannia Root
Ginger
Reishi Mushroom

etc.

Here is a site, I think it is only made in South Africa.
http://www.fromhome.co.za/shop/store.php?crn=71&rn=322&action=sh ow_detail
IP Logged

Jazz Wink

Madness is proclaimed by society’s inability to accept its own infallibility
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: Dec 31st, 2005, 3:55am »

I've tried the slamming a red bull trick, but didn't get much out of it so I haven't considered looking for taurine supplements.

Jas, if that Formula 2010 stuff is as good as you say it is, I need to get some and give it a try.  I'm definitely not too skinny (LOL) and I already don't sleep, so that's not a problem.  Undecided

IP Logged
Jasmyn
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Mozambique 

Each day will be a new trick in life's journey

JazzdeBeer+de+Beer  
Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 31st, 2005, 4:55am »

on Dec 31st, 2005, 3:55am, Gator wrote:
I've tried the slamming a red bull trick, but didn't get much out of it so I haven't considered looking for taurine supplements.

Jas, if that Formula 2010 stuff is as good as you say it is, I need to get some and give it a try.  I'm definitely not too skinny (LOL) and I already don't sleep, so that's not a problem.  Undecided

Hey Boerseun, I don't sell or market the stuff the only link I could find is on my previous post. I will highly recommend it though.

Positive
1)  It is all herbal
2)  It really makes you lose a lot of weight
3)  It gives you loads of energy
4)  It is filled with Caffeine (Especially good for CHers and shadows)
5)  It suppresses appetite and cravings
6)  It relieves the symptoms of flu
7)  It makes your heart pump faster
Cool  It will make you thirsty

Negative
1)  It gives you the shakes
2)  It makes you more aggressive(maybe because you have too much energy and nowhere to go)
3)  If you are skinny, people will think you're dressed up for Halloween everyday
4)  You won't sleep
5)  It makes your heart pump faster
6)  It will make you thirsty

So it is up to you, I only use it occasionally otherwise I look like a extended high heel shoe that's got Parkinson's while yelling at everyone to be more perfect Grin
IP Logged

Jazz Wink

Madness is proclaimed by society’s inability to accept its own infallibility
Melissa

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 31st, 2005, 10:14am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Quote:
Posted by: cmoore Posted on: Dec 30th, 2005, 6:20pm  

I was just wondering to myself yesterday if they made "taurine supplements"... But never thought any more of it.  

In the mean time I drink "Go Girl" energy drinks, haha.... i am such a girly guy. I like the "Go Girl" because its sugar free, has plenty of taurine and also has a big chunk of B-2 Riboflavin in it.  

Good luck Melissa, You Go Girl!!!  

Chris, LOL!  I have never heard of a drink like that, but it sounds good!  Plus, the name is too cute!! Grin

Quote:
Posted by: Jasmyn Posted on: Dec 30th, 2005, 10:31pm  

but...  YOU are too SKINNY!  

LMAO!  Nope, not too skinny in the least.  BUT, I wouldn't be able to drink it anyway due to my anxiety and depression.  TY anyway and you are my new bestest friend! Grin Wink

I think I'm going to give the Taurine supps a go, so I'm going to order some.  I have a couple other things I want to order, so I'll probably go through vitacost.  We'll see and I'll let everyone know how it comes out!  (of course, I hope my cycle is coming to an end, but so far it doesn't look that way Sad)
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss