Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 1:26pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « GREG IS CURED!!!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   GREG IS CURED!!!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: GREG IS CURED!!!!  (Read 606 times)
Monique
New Board Junior

Farm Fresh!

GREG IS CURED!!!!
« on: Mar 28th, 2002, 12:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

OH SHUT UP ALL OF YAH!!!  Tongue

Sure feels that way!  He has gone all night lastnight and all day CH free.  He is sleeping now since about 9:00pm and I can hear him in there snoring like a good thing!  We broke the cycle!

He will take another "insurance" dose tomorrow and then we can begin to live again!

mushies are just grrrrrreat!
 Kissthank's to The Great Pink One!
IP Logged

Deep Breath And Go On.......
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

Re: GREG IS CURED!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28th, 2002, 8:03pm »

God Bless!  Forgive my ignorance, cause I'm new around here, but is this the first time Greg's broken a cycle with this treatment?  I am truly happy for you and your family, hugs all around!
IP Logged
maria

Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 28th, 2002, 8:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Great monique,
  Thank you for being so supportive of your spouse. I can  remember many years ago (21 prob.), when I was diagnosed with sinus headachaches, and my hubby would get up and play cards with me until the headaches went away.
IP Logged
Monique
New Board Junior

Farm Fresh!

« Reply #3 on: Mar 28th, 2002, 8:59pm »

Hi Rick,
Nope this is the second cycle he has broken.  He took them back in Feb. of 2000 to break that cycle with the help of Flash.  Worked great but took three doses (I think it was three) to break that cycle.  It was a really bad one.  Then he dosed again twice since then and missed the last cycle all together.  We are convince that the only reason he ended up in this cycle was cuz we didn't have any and couldn't get our hands on any.  Hence the decision to grow them.  But the few CH that he has gotten have been very differernt from the norm.  And we are sure that the shrooms are changing things.
He has been episodic for 22 years.  
Anyway.. Glad it worked for you too Rick.  It being able to breath again isn't it?!?!   ;D
Have a good one.

IP Logged

Bob_Baker

Email

« Reply #4 on: Mar 28th, 2002, 9:00pm »

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Monique, Im glad gregg is cured for now. WAY to kick the shit out of the CH!!!!! I just hope other sufferers read this and realize that shrooms work for most people.. Again, way to go and keep up the great work.. Smiley Smiley

Bob
IP Logged
Monique
New Board Junior

Farm Fresh!

« Reply #5 on: Mar 28th, 2002, 9:05pm »

Thanks Bob and thanks for the pic.  It's nice to put faces to you guys, now where is the rest of the family?!?!!?!?  
You've seen all of us!  come on...... I'm waiting!!

Thanks Maria,  I am not always the best of supporters.  I am a bit of a bitch at times.  And evey once in a while I try to flush his head down the toilet in desperation.  But it's only once in a while.  Wink
IP Logged

maria

Email

« Reply #6 on: Mar 28th, 2002, 9:11pm »

sounds like you are a great supporter Smiley
IP Logged
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #7 on: Mar 28th, 2002, 10:46pm »

Thanks for the reply, Monique.  It's great to have the reassurance that this will work more than once.  And to add to what Bob said:  Anyone who is reading this, and is "on the fence" about trying this treatment as I was, PLEASE KEEP AN OPEN MIND AND GIVE THIS A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!  It kills me to read over and over all the stories of suffering, and I was there just a little over a week ago.  I want us ALL to find a way out of this, if you are in any way doubtful, take the time to do the research on it, and take advantage of the info that Pinky has already taken the time to put together.  I've never felt like I have been so able to knock the beast on it's ass, and it's a beautiful feeling.
IP Logged
davepul
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #8 on: Mar 29th, 2002, 8:20pm »

new to site. need help from demon. how do i find out more????? never tried shrooms. please respond asap
IP Logged
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #9 on: Mar 29th, 2002, 9:07pm »

Dave- The place that I started was "Important Notes on Mushroom Therapy Part 1", which you will find on the current medications, treatments, and therapies page.  Read everything you can get your hands on, and ask whatever questions you have, and collectively, we'll all do our best to help out.  Questions are best directed to PinkSharkMark and Flash, but we'll all chip in what we can.  I'm pretty new at this myself, and have experienced nothing but positive results so far.  Keep in mind to put as much thought and research into this as possible, I don't mean to repeat myself, but you'll understand more clearly when you read the post I mentioned above.  
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2002, 9:08pm by rick » IP Logged
davepul
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #10 on: Mar 30th, 2002, 8:35pm »

greg, thanx for response.just read & printed shroom therapy pt1.UNBELIEVABLE" been episodic for 15 yrs
& this is the 1st ive heard. presently on verapmil,prednis.
using imutrix nitely. neuro will dope me worse this week as i go off 15 day prednis course(no help).

drink,weed,snow,ludes, tried it all growing up. now 41
and lost as to location of subject. want it yesterday/
want life back. will call, email, chat meet, doesnt matter.

any ideas to get started and produce my own.

looking for help in CT.  

thanks for help, look forward to response,
davepul@aol.com
IP Logged
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #11 on: Mar 30th, 2002, 10:51pm »

Dave- no problem, glad I could help.  As far as obtaining psilocybin,  
Check out the post titled "Shroom Spores" on page 2 or 3 of the posts in this section.  It will provide helpful links on obtaining spores and producing your own mushrooms.  I was fortunate enough to have friends obtain them for me, but if that is not an option for you, definitely check out this link.  I would also highly recommend stopping all meds before attempting this therapy.  If you read my posts on the "Mushroom Therapy" page, you will notice that I did not do so initially.  I was fortunate enough to not have any problems by doing so, but I don't think I would take that chance again.  The risks of mixing psilocybin with meds, if there are any, are still unknown to us, and I wouldn't want to see anyone find out the hard way.  Good luck, and remember, we're here to help.-Rick
IP Logged
davepul
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #12 on: Mar 31st, 2002, 8:18pm »

Greg, thanx for continued help. Just printed "growing info" from pinky.Will start immed. Also putting word out to all old party buddies for immed. source(is this unwise

I plan to be ready for the next fight but need to address this one now.Holding my own after 4 weeks but starting to wear down.

THANX MUCH, just talking about it helps.

DAVE
« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2002, 9:29pm by davepul » IP Logged
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #13 on: Mar 31st, 2002, 8:47pm »

DAVE-Honestly, I was just lucky enough to stumble upon them for my current treatment (my friends had some).  I think your wisdom in obtaining them from old buddies should be based on how well you know your source, but that's just an opinion.  Have you checked out the Erowid web site?  It's www.erowid.org, I've only begun to get into it, and there's loads of info.  I know how hard it is to be patient in the midst of a bout, I just keep thinking of the beast as my enemy and that I'm not going to let it win.-RICK
IP Logged
pinksharkmark
New Board Veteran
Dominican_Rep 

Clusterhead

Email

« Reply #14 on: Apr 1st, 2002, 1:53am »

Dave:

It is pretty unlikely the authorities are monitoring this message board, but it is not impossible.  

Posting information about the effects of psilocybin, or noting that psilocybin-bearing mushrooms grow wild in the United States and are easy to grow indoors, is in a different category in the eyes of the law than actively soliciting someone to use the US mails to transfer illegal substances.  

This is not always easy to remember, since some people who post here are so open about their use of mushrooms, but some of those people live in countries where the possession of these mushrooms is not illegal. For example, I live in the Dominican Republic, Henk and Sjoerd and Ave live in The Netherlands, MarkV and Justin tried their mushrooms while in Amsterdam, etc.

This board is located and registered in the US. Let's not put the webmaster, DJ, in an awkward position.  

pinky
IP Logged
davepul
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #15 on: Apr 1st, 2002, 6:57pm »

Pinky: understood, thanx. I'm making progress in my pursuits. A few questions if you and/others don't mind:

What is the shelf life, best storage method, etc

How long should I be off meds prior to trying
(off prednisone today,15th day, one 10 mg,
still on 120mg verapamil daily-I use it to take
the edge off prednisone, taking one 50mg imitrex
prior to bed each nite and use one 20mg imitrex
spray upon wakeups. I anticipate bad days ahead  
with prednisone done)

How do I stop the ringing in my ears. It began 11/00
when last CH cycle (while coming off prednisone) ended.
Same for vision problems( primarily shadows).Have seen
every doctor you can name with all tests-nothing.

Again thanx for the help and support
Dave
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss