Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 11:01am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Nubane shots... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Nubane shots...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Nubane shots...  (Read 3552 times)
ksks911

Email

Nubane shots...
« on: Apr 2nd, 2002, 9:29pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Everytime I have a headache I end up at the emergency room for a shot of Nubane.  This is obviously expensive and I also end up having to have someone drive me home.  Does anyone know of some similar medicine to nubane that is in pill form?  I havent checked to see if they would persribe the stuff to me and inject myself since it is a narcotic...HELP ME
IP Logged
bugsy909

Email

Re: Nubane shots...
« Reply #1 on: Apr 2nd, 2002, 9:36pm »

I tried it once and ended up getting the rebound from hell. I was fine for about 6 hours then wham the beast was back and he was pissed. I declined it the next time I was in the dr.s office. i hope they work better for you, and I do not know if they are in tablet form or not.
IP Logged
pebbles

Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 3rd, 2002, 10:27am »

Nubane only comes in injectable form.  It can be prescribed. but it is one of those scripts that must be filled within 48 hours.  If it works, for you and you do not abuse it, your doc may prescribe it for you.  Nubane works for me, as does stadol injections, but I have to have something for the nausea at the same time. It might be worth your while to pick up a PDR.  You can look up any drug, see how it comes and all the info on it.
IP Logged
Ueli

Email

« Reply #3 on: Apr 3rd, 2002, 11:33am »

If you want to look it up in a PDR or put it in a search engine, you better spell it Nubain, you'll get about 200 times more hits.   Roll Eyes

Picking again the shit off the fly paper, as one of my friends calls it.     ;D

Ueli
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss