Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 7:07pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « AdvancedPainClinic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   AdvancedPainClinic
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: AdvancedPainClinic  (Read 347 times)
lizz

Email

AdvancedPainClinic
« on: Sep 18th, 2002, 7:18am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Last week I ordered 60  -10mg-  Marinol (Dronabinol) tablets from advancedpainclinic.com   Total cost was only $420 and this is for a months supply.
I received them in 48 hours and everything was fine, no problems. No medical records are required all you have to do is fill in a survey every month as  
part of the medical trials. I used to use Hydro and Nortab but this seems to work much better.
  www.advancedpainclinic.com  

IP Logged
SteveY
New Board Veteran
United_Kingdom 

Pain is a state of mind, my mind says it F** Hurts

srichards1958
Email

Re: AdvancedPainClinic
« Reply #1 on: Sep 18th, 2002, 7:54am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Derrivative of cannabis (THC)

Used to treat AIDS and HIV also supresses nausea and stimulates appetite.

$420 for a months supply? Buy dope on the street it's cheaper.

All your posts have been around med websites.

Drug Rep?

Snake Oil?

Fuck Off.

IP Logged
Ueli

Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 18th, 2002, 8:04am »

Hi Lizz, what's this all about?

This time you recommend an obscure "Advanced Pain Clinic", that is allegedly doing some surveys, but it is not stated for whom, no affiliation is given, not even a e-mail address.
They are doing a "scientific study" about Dronabinol, but don't tell what it is nor what it is supposed to help against; as it looks they only what to sell an over-prized product.

Dronabinol is a cannabis product with an indication to treat anorexia, nausea and vomiting, conditions not exactly typical for a clusterhead. Furthermore, there are enough reports that cannabis does trigger cluster attacks, not quite what we are looking for.

So, either
Tell us something about your cluster headaches and why you think that various narcotic pain meds help you against it
Or
Fuck off and go pushing your drugs somewhere else.
IP Logged
Marshall_D

Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 18th, 2002, 8:47am »

When you get some "High Grade" Imitrex or Oxygen let us know... ;D
IP Logged
Ted
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Sep 18th, 2002, 11:17am »

Let's see. Since she registered in May, Lizz has pushed the websites aaamedsworlwide, 21stmeds, Norco and now advanced painclinic. This time for "research project" that, when you go to the website and check it out it's researching this crap on "pain." Not pain from clusters. Not pain from arthritis. Not pain from any certain condition, which legitimate research studies do. Not sure what the gimmick is for this one, but I didn't look into it very much either. I stopped when I got to the form they want you to fill out with your personal information, which they probably sell to spammers anyway.
 Lizz, just a polite request for you. If it wouldn't be too much trouble and you're so inclined to, it would be a great favor to me if you'd kindly fuck off!
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2002, 11:19am by Ted » IP Logged
Drk^Angel

Email

« Reply #5 on: Sep 18th, 2002, 2:57pm »

Lizz... Will you please tell the damned company you work for to stop spamming this board, and our mailboxes with their worthless damn website ads!!!  Half the damn e-mails I get is from spammers like you who try to make money on the suffering of others.  You're worse than rodents... At least rodents are food for other beasts... Spammers like you are just plain vile, annoying, and worthless.

Drk^Angel
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2002, 2:58pm by drkangel » IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #6 on: Sep 18th, 2002, 8:43pm »

I wonder if this is the same person as 'bunny' from 8-16-02 that was selling 21stmed.com.

I went to the site and signed in to take a look around. Found a lot of strange people looking for cheap drugs.

I put up a message about "who's bunny?" and why is he trolling pain sites.

Went back to check that board the next day and found out I'd been banned! No answers, no messages, just banned.  hmmmmmm.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Marc
New Board Newbie
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Sep 18th, 2002, 10:34pm »

Bob G,

I followed your lead on that original "Bunny" post - what i found was a clearing house for narcotic seekers helping each other find new sources.

Much of the discussion was why/why not to be nervous about reported FBI raids on several online pharmacies. The other hot topic was a listing of which on-line doctors would give you scripts for Vicodin for the amazing low fee of only $250. for your email consultation.

Sad.......
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss