Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 7:13am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « online/overseas pharmacies »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   online/overseas pharmacies
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: online/overseas pharmacies  (Read 773 times)
madmatt
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

online/overseas pharmacies
« on: Oct 19th, 2002, 4:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Here's my problem - Tthe neurologist who keeps hours from 9 to 2 three days a week, only will write prescriptions for 5 refills of Cafergot at a time.  I am currently in a cycle and am running out fast.  Ican't get back in to see here for two more weeks, and she might not take my insurance anymore.   It is just as BIG A HEADACHE as the cluster trying to keep myself in Cafergot.  Does anybody out there know about using the online/overseas pharmacies?  You don't need a prescription, but are they legitimate?  

Any input would be helpful. ??? ???
IP Logged
J. Marshall

Email

Re: online/overseas pharmacies
« Reply #1 on: Oct 20th, 2002, 8:04am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

My advice to you would be to stay far away from online pharmacies! The only ones I would use are the real pharmacies i.e. Eckerd, CVS that have on-line refill sevices. I have not used them myself, but browsing on the web, I've only heard bad news from the "YOU DON'T NEED A SCRIPT JUST SEND US $$" sites.

My advice is to call your Regular Doctor and explain the situation. Or call the neurologist back and tell him/her you need a refill called in or mailed to you.

IP Logged
ave

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 20th, 2002, 3:43pm »

What Marshall says: I had one experience with an online-no- script-necessary pharmacy. Nearly lost the money, only I paid by Visa and they refunded.

Never again.
IP Logged
Axis

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 20th, 2002, 4:47pm »

See my post on Cafergot and also on line drug stores are just fine if you use your head before you order, ask friends which ones they use and so on.
I have used online stores for years with no ill effects at all.

Also why pay Eckerd, CVS , $100.00 too $210.00 for 30 cafergot tabs when you can buy them on line for $59.00 too $80.00 per 100 cafergot tabs.

If you go to a site that says you dont need a SCRIPT, Then move on. Try Canadadrugs.com  to start and if you cant wait that long ask Big_AL ( I'm a pharmacist in Oklahoma City, and we received a  
bottle of 100 Cafergot today no problem. Also got a bottle on July 30th. Forget the big chains- call an  
independent pharmacy - they tend to care a little more)
Rod.
IP Logged
BIG_AL

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 20th, 2002, 10:28pm »

First step: get a script, or a doctor willing to call one in for you.
Next:find a pharmacy in north america (canada is ok) that has cafergot- it's out there - a few shortages in 2001 when they took Ercaf off the market, but available.
Suppostories a different issue. Hopefully available soon.
But the tabs are there. Call around.
If they dont require a script-beware-some are alright-
but some f*ck ya.    

If you absolutely can't find any, e-mail me and I'll find a way to get some to you, prescription required of course.

good luck      
       Big Al
IP Logged
madmatt
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 21st, 2002, 9:50pm »

Thanks for everybody's input - I truly appreciate it.  I haven't been able to get on the board today until now - page unavailable.  Since my first post about my unwilling physician, I have found another one in my neighborhood, not a neurologist, but damn sympathetic and willing to work with me.  Thanks TOO for the tips about where to get the Cafergot if the supply runs short here.  At least now I have a new prescription to work with, which is more than I had when I wrote my first post and feeling rather desperate.  THANKS TO ALL!

Smiley
IP Logged
Axis

Email

« Reply #6 on: Nov 10th, 2002, 7:59am »

Its been a while since my last post, I got my cafergot from  Canadadrugs.com  this week and wanted to let everyone know this place is a good online store for your meds. my Cafergot tabs 1mg 100 count cost me $ 75.00 (US) and $ 15.00 of that was for shiping.
So this can be a very good and low cost way to get meds that some of us have to pay for on our own.
Rod.
IP Logged
Peppermint
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Work it out baby!

172144810 172144810    
Email

« Reply #7 on: Nov 10th, 2002, 8:11am »

HEY ROD - so glad to see you got it - Finally!!
Sorry about the other day....I was caught up and couldn't get back....!
I really Hope you haven't had to climb into the cold one for a while.. Smiley  

Got some important questions.... let me know when its a good time....time to make the mail maybe??

PF to ya bud... Peppermint Wink
IP Logged

You like apples? How ya like them apples?
When playing in the gym, beware of steel beams. - M. Amyx
Carve your name on hearts, and not on marble. - Charles H. Spurgeon

FYI - I am NOT a clusterhead.
soworried

Email

« Reply #8 on: Nov 12th, 2002, 10:59pm »

anyone know where i can get some medihaler ergotamine for my dad, we can't take it anymore?
IP Logged
Axis

Email

« Reply #9 on: Nov 19th, 2002, 7:12am »

Bump
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss