Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 12:42am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Aricept - one year later - still hope at hand »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Aricept - one year later - still hope at hand
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Aricept - one year later - still hope at hand  (Read 235 times)
rodolfo

Email

Aricept - one year later - still hope at hand
« on: Oct 29th, 2002, 11:11am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

dear all,
i'm just so glad there is another guy around trying the Aricept route.

I am a bit frustrated by the extremely poor pick-up rate for the suggested cure: it works pretty well, it does not have spectacular side effects (some actually improve your brain activity), it opens a new path, but there seem to be so little willing to try................

let the word circulate: this approach makes a lot of sense.
this si my third year and - right now - i am going through an extremely severe cluster: last sunday i had a terrible day with 14 attacks in 28 hours. i was desperate and completely discouraged. it was the first time i suffered such an ouburst of pain in three years. i started disbelieving the cure. obviously it didn't work on me any more.
in the evening i realized that, 24 hours earlier, obviously unwillingly - i had forgotten to take my Aricept.

I was not looking for a confirmation but i got a quite spectacular one.

Please all you interested read my previous posts on Aricept, and keep fighting.

a big hug to all you sufferers from the beautifiul peninsula.

take very good care of yourselves

rodolfo
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss