Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 6:03am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Description of MY headaches »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Description of MY headaches
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Description of MY headaches  (Read 576 times)
Squale

Email

Description of MY headaches
« on: Nov 15th, 2002, 4:29pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

When someone doubts the pain I experience,I describe it as drilling a hole into my temple,and then feels like someone is pouring hot oil into the hole,oil that is hot enough to fry food(like a splatter on your arm while cooking).Can you relate?
IP Logged
Karla
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One of Many and Never Alone - Join OUCH

Karlak_1313  
Email

Re: Description of MY headaches
« Reply #1 on: Nov 16th, 2002, 11:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Yes, I feel heated up to as well as intense pain.
IP Logged

Karla
suffer chronic ch
ch.com groupie since 1999
Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
dmaislin
New Board Newbie

What the heck!  Oh no, they're back again!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 17th, 2002, 11:24am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Here is what my pain feels like:

I shoot straight up out of bed from a deep sleep around 11:30PM.  My eyeball feels like it is going to explode.  I push my thumb into my eye socket and press the blood vessels on the side of my nose.  I reach behind my head and press my fingers into the lower right side of my head, just above my neck.  I am restless, hopeless, and exhausted, and suffer through the next hour and a half.

My body temperature seems to get hotter and I have stood outside in freezing temperatures just to keep my mind off the pain and am not even cold.  My eyelid sags, my nose gets stuffed, and my eye gets all pink.  The pain is unreal.
IP Logged
ScorpionHand

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 17th, 2002, 1:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Yes we all hurt like hell. I remember once waking up in shock from the pain, leaped out of bed, ran out the front door and buried the whole side of my head in the snow- how embarassing  Shocked
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss