Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 1:58pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « My Thanx 2 Youz All...From The 16 Year ClusterHead »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   My Thanx 2 Youz All...From The 16 Year ClusterHead
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: My Thanx 2 Youz All...From The 16 Year ClusterHead  (Read 557 times)
JC_Lanton

Email

My Thanx 2 Youz All...From The 16 Year ClusterHead
« on: Nov 22nd, 2002, 8:15am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

2 My Clusterhead-Brothas & Sistas,

Thank U all...Okay??!!??:  

DJ, echo, 2late, jonny, rick, Woobie (aka Tina), and BobG.  A very special thanx to domm & Not4Hire - (Thanx 2 U both... 'Got a new H-tank & new regulator >15 lph) ... I tried it at 10 and is helping to ease the PAIN!!!.  WILL UP IT THOUGH, IF THE BEAST "PERSISTS"  

I would like to know if anyone has tried Migraleave, or the "vitamin, mineral, and an herb" therapy which is basically the same:  

Magnesium          1000+ mgs per day
B2 (Riboflavin)       400+ mgs per day
Feverfew (Tanacetum Parthenium)   1000+ mgs per day  

It took 2 weeks to saturate my system, (started the 1st week in Dec. of 2001), by the time I flew to NY for Christmas.... I WAS PAIN FREE!!!!!!!!!  

Although, I started getting the attacks again this past June; when I flew back to NY to visit the fam & an old budd of mine I grew up with here in L.A.  

Well, at least this was the most PF time I've ever had off from "Z Beast"!!!  Six months ain't a bad run for us chronic ClusterHeads.  Oh, how I would love to re-live my PF dayz.... for the rest of my life!!!  ;-{D  

I just wanted to give you all an update.  GOD... THANK ALL OF YOU AGAIN FOR BEING IN MY CORNER.  

My Deepest & Lasting Gratitude,  

John
IP Logged
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

Re: My Thanx 2 Youz All...From The 16 Year Cluster
« Reply #1 on: Dec 4th, 2002, 8:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

LOL - you're welcome.. but i dont know what i did!!!  
I know NOTHING!!    Grin
Check your email dude!
Tina
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss