Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 6:18am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Marjiis waterX3 »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Marjiis waterX3
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Marjiis waterX3  (Read 583 times)
Squale

Email

Marjiis waterX3
« on: Nov 29th, 2002, 9:36am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I am just curious as I just read waterX3 written by Marjii.She stated her husband has been pain free for 9 months.How long ago was that written and what's the latest on her husband.Thanks
IP Logged
Ueli

Email

Re: Marjiis waterX3
« Reply #1 on: Nov 29th, 2002, 9:52am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I don't know if you'll get an answer from Margee if you spell her name wrong.   ;D
IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 29th, 2002, 10:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Squale

That's definately an original spelling of my name.   Roll Eyes

Anyways, the water treatment was brought to us by Doc Jerry back in the early days. 1998?  Mike tried it and he was going through a horrific cycle at that point in time, completely unmedicated.  The water treatment broke his cycle within 2 days and ended it within one week.  He went into remission for about a year (which was standard for him at that point) and when the next cycle rolled around, he tried the water again.  That time, it lessened his pain but didn't end the cycle as it had before.  However, it was a fairly short cycle for him, maybe 2 months.  Lengthy remission followed but then he got hit with a 6 month cycle this year and the water didn't do much for him - but we believe that may have been because he did go the med route this time (prednisone, verapamil, lithium, and imitrex).  We can't help but think that sometimes these meds prolong things.  

He is in remission again now, but going through the 'silent attacks' perpetually ('cluster eyes' at the same time every day for about 45 minutes, but no pain) as he did continually throughout his last remission and the odd shadow that never develops.  As time goes on, for Mike, it's like the cluster never really leaves him - he just goes through this stuff in remission until the next full blown cycle hits.

The water treatment has made an amazing difference for some, but I think we've yet to hear of a chronic being successful with it.  The reason it CAN work is that it changes your salts balance in your system and, for whatever reason, that chemistry change can be enough to fool the beast.  We think that almost any new treatment will work at LEAST once with the Beast.  But then it's like it gets smart and figures out what you're trying to do and successive victory becomes elusive.  Just our dime store opinion.  Definately worth a try though - unless you have any underlying kidney or liver disorders - it's a pretty safe treatment.

IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
jimmyb
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Dec 9th, 2002, 3:49pm »

Marjii
could you explain " cluster eye" a little better. I had somthing the other day similar to what you described briefly. Thank you very much I am new to this site. J
IP Logged
Ted
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 9th, 2002, 4:01pm »

Very good post, Mahrdgee.
IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 9th, 2002, 4:31pm »

Alright, people.  There is no 'h', 'd', 'j' or 'e' in my name.  spell it with me:  M-a-r-g-i     see how easy that was?   Roll Eyes

Cluster eyes.  This is when one pupil constricts and the other dilates.  You probably can't feel it, but we supporters can sure see it.  It's a scary sight, really - it's a sign of bad things to come, for sure.  

Oh, and, THEODORE?  you don't get extra marks for extra letters.  And I WILL tell people your middle name, so you better be nice to me.

IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Ted
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 9th, 2002, 4:38pm »

Hey. My middle name's DeMan. Who's de man? Ted's DeMan.
IP Logged
Riccardo
New Board Old Timer
Italy 

Serial kisser... and Stetsons lover...

WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 10th, 2002, 4:47am »

Oh, Marigee,

go figure..... an italian sufferer has invented the water cure this year! (Really!)

He was astonished when I told him that wasn't the first!!!

His name is RRodolfo (not that one that use Aricept) and he developed the same treatment WITHOUT (and I am sure about it!) knowing any previous WWWater treatment!

WWWater rules!  Grin ;D ;D

Ciao Marcie and kisses
IP Logged

Riccardo OUCH-Italia
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss