Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 16th, 2024, 7:16am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « PA-NJ OUCH »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Gatherings, Fundraisers and Fun
   Meetings and Gatherings
(Moderator: DJ)
   PA-NJ OUCH
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: PA-NJ OUCH  (Read 849 times)
ozzman
New Board Old Timer
USA 

We who are not as others -- Chaos A.D. --Sepultura

OzzyVal
WWW Email

PA-NJ OUCH
« on: Sep 9th, 2003, 8:18am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

As an integral part of OUCH (mother OUCH as I call it) we want to reach out to all of you around us (geographically), we want to serve you better with support and understanding. Meeting a fellow clusterhead in person is an incredible feeling that hits your soul very deeply. Imagine what is like to meet 2 or 3 or 10 together, well you get the point.

We at PA-NJ OUCH would also like to further OUCH's mission to help our local communities to understand Cluster Headaches and therefore receive better care from our Medical Community.

Finally, I would like to thank, Randy(Mr_Happy), Steve (Eyes_Afire) and Joe (pigeon) for deciding to jump in the deep end with me and get this thing started. And OUCH of course, for leading the way.

Now, what does this all mean? For starters, we will hold our first official meeting and celebrate the birth of the chapter at my house (Southern NJ). We will have a BBQ and even Oxygen!!  

Everyone is invited to come, however due to geographical limitations and to make this feasible in the future, we would like to keep the boundaries of this chapter to within an hour or two drive for everyone involved. This is a great opportunity to see and feel how a chapter is formed, what is involved and hopefully starting your own chapter in your neck of the woods.

The date is set for : September 27
For directions or more info write me at: o_valdivieso@hotmail.com

Ozzy
IP Logged

"Always remember rule ONE" --Lu-Tze
ITALIANJON79

Email

Re: PA-NJ OUCH
« Reply #1 on: Sep 9th, 2003, 11:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

where in south jersey???
IP Logged
ozzman
New Board Old Timer
USA 

OzzyVal
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 10th, 2003, 8:02am »

Jon,

It's close to AC. Check your email

Ozzy
IP Logged

Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 11th, 2003, 8:25pm »

since our guys are jerks could you keep us posted on your up coming events... maybe we might hike on up there or down there as the case may be  ( or is it over there)  not a geography major... Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
ozzman
New Board Old Timer
USA 

OzzyVal
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Sep 11th, 2003, 8:32pm »

No prob. Ree, you can even bring the turtle. I Looooove turtle soup!!  Grin ;D

Nah, wouldn't do that.

Will keep everyone posted one way or another

Ozzy
IP Logged

ozzman
New Board Old Timer
USA 

OzzyVal
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Sep 23rd, 2003, 12:39pm »

I'm going to post this twice. Here and a the Meetings board.

We are ON for the kickoff meeting of PA-NJ OUCH on Saturday 27th at 12:00 noon. Please confirm your attendance no later than Thursday at 8 pm. We need to get the proper head count. Also please specify how many people you're bringing.  

The agenda will be out no later than Thursday at 8 pm. This will be an informative, productive and fun meeting.

Ozzy
o_valdivieso@hotmail.com
IP Logged

OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #6 on: Sep 26th, 2003, 3:50pm »

Yeehaaaaaaaa, I'm ready for the meeting.  Brining baked beans.  You guys can't have any though until right before I am ready to leave !!!!!!  LOL.  Can't wait to meet everyone.  I hear the agenda is a smoker !!!!!!
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

« Reply #7 on: Sep 27th, 2003, 5:21pm »

Hey hope you all have a Rip Roaring time..... ;D
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss