Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 7th, 2024, 2:33am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « NC SC GA VA TN and anyone else »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Gatherings, Fundraisers and Fun
   Meetings and Gatherings
(Moderator: DJ)
   NC SC GA VA TN and anyone else
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: NC SC GA VA TN and anyone else  (Read 667 times)
ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

The BEAST rises again, and again, and again, and .

Email

NC SC GA VA TN and anyone else
« on: Nov 14th, 2004, 6:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

In talking with Mike, yesterday, he brought up that it is time for us NC, SC, VA, GA, TN ch'ers to get together again!

Anyone willing to host?  I would be willing, but I have a VERY small townhouse, but I think I know of a place here in Greenville NC that I could get for free or very low cost for a Sunday morning/afternoon.  We might even be able to get the place for Saturday morning/afternoon, as long as we are out of there by, say, 5:30, so they can set up for the evening opening.  It is a teenage nightclub.  They only open Friday and Saturday nights.  The place is closed and no food or drinks would be served, except what we bring.  I could open up the soft drink counter though.

Seeing this is a college town (East Carolina University) there are plenty of hotel rooms around.  And plenty of places to go out to eat.  (I think with the two latest openings, there are now 6 steakhouse chains here!)

I think we should not attempt anything until after the holidays, say, mid January?

Anyone interested?  And I suppose we could be generous, and open it up to the rest of the country too ...  If we are forced to!  heehee ...

Chuck
IP Logged

"No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy."
Thomas Fuller
pfunk

Email

Re: NC SC GA VA TN and anyone else
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31st, 2006, 2:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

CoolSounds like fun!  I know I'm still kind of new to this but I think it can and would fun and beneficial to all meet snd greet other who are in similar situations.  Personally, I have never met another clusterhead face toface in my life but I would jump at the chance to shake his or her hand and share horro stories as well as reflect on things that have or have not worked for either of us in the past.  Something like this could definitely help me in learning ways to deal with friend adn family and how to carry out somewhat of a normal existence.

Let me kno-
pfunk
Summeville,SC
843-709-3894
IP Logged
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 31st, 2006, 8:24pm »

Funk Dude,

Check the date he posted that, more than likely it aint going to happen anytime soon.
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

pfunk

Email

« Reply #3 on: Feb 1st, 2006, 2:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

EmbarassedWISHFUL THINKING?!
IP Logged
ABarham
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

weezerbarham  

« Reply #4 on: Feb 22nd, 2006, 11:02am »

I am new here too, however, I work at the University of South Carolina and have access to meeting rooms at no cost on Saturdays and Sundays.  If anyone out there is interested, let me know and I will see what I can do.  I am not the ch victim, my son is.  I just recently found this site and am so excited about it.  I am looking forward to both of us having the opportunity to meet some other folks.  He has never met anyone affected with ch and I think it would be very helpful for him to know he is not alone.

Thanks, Louise
IP Logged

Louise
Mother of CH son
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss