Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 7th, 2024, 3:19pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « In Arizona who wants to start local OUCH Chapter? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Gatherings, Fundraisers and Fun
   Meetings and Gatherings
(Moderator: DJ)
   In Arizona who wants to start local OUCH Chapter?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: In Arizona who wants to start local OUCH Chapter?  (Read 752 times)
mynm156
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it

In Arizona who wants to start local OUCH Chapter?
« on: May 5th, 2005, 12:55pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am up for it but need a total of four people tobe officers.  Let me know if interested. IM me.

Thanks

Howard W. Holz III

AKA
MYNM156
IP Logged

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

Re: In Arizona who wants to start local OUCH Chapt
« Reply #1 on: May 5th, 2005, 9:13pm »

A regional chapter, or an Arizona chapter? What purpose would it serve that would be separate or different from OUCH US? I'm not really familiar with what the chapters do, can you explain it to me?  
signed, curious in NM
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
BlueMeanie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #2 on: May 5th, 2005, 9:34pm »

We talked awhile back about a Chicago chapter. Never really went anywhere with it. I believe there is alot of legal stuff that would have to be worked out first. Have you check with an OUCH officer on this ?
IP Logged
mynm156
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it

« Reply #3 on: Apr 2nd, 2006, 4:57pm »

on May 5th, 2005, 9:13pm, nani wrote:
A regional chapter, or an Arizona chapter? What purpose would it serve that would be separate or different from OUCH US? I'm not really familiar with what the chapters do, can you explain it to me?  
signed, curious in NM

Sorry took so long but the purpose it would serve is to have a local group of clusterheads officially sanctioned by OUCH that could help educate the community here as well as support eachother locally.  Look at the OUCH site it tells you how to do it.
IP Logged

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #4 on: Apr 2nd, 2006, 11:33pm »

LMAO Howard... it took 10 months for you to answer that. Somewhere further down on this board I planned a Rocky Mtn/ Four corners meet and greet... nobody came.  Undecided  
I wonder if we couldn't do some of what you propose working with OUCH-US... at least for now. PM me, we can talk more.
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Apr 4th, 2006, 2:23pm »

NM,  

California was the first to start a chapter of OUCH-us, and we continue today, but a while back the question was raised to the OUCH attorney as to whether or not to OFFICIALLY sanction cal-ouch as a legal identity.

The word was "NO"

That does not mean that Arizonans...and there to be quite a few,    can't get together some sort of group for support, info, get-togethers, etc.

Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions.   I may be able to help you with a few things.  

Linda    calientev8@sbcglobal.net
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
chewy

Email

« Reply #6 on: Jun 30th, 2006, 7:57am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Quote:
The word was "NO"  

Anyone ask the high paid atty. why?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss