Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 7th, 2024, 8:47pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « trying to find someone in my area »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Gatherings, Fundraisers and Fun
   Meetings and Gatherings
(Moderator: DJ)
   trying to find someone in my area
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: trying to find someone in my area  (Read 792 times)
wysper
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

trying to find someone in my area
« on: Sep 10th, 2006, 1:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Now that I have found this site I have been very ingrosed in it. I have looked up people in my area who suffer from clusters and am very surprised to find so many. I would very much like to get in contact with people in my area to help build local support. Hopefully I'm not putting anyone out there by listing a few names. Linda Smith-LK Mary, Mike Pickus- Orange City, Billy Stroupe- Deltona (I live in Deltona), Liz-Longwood, Gregory Riddick-Sanford.  If any of you get this message please feel free to contact me. I can never have too much support.
IP Logged
Callico
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Proud Dad of a US Marine!

Email

Re: trying to find someone in my area
« Reply #1 on: Sep 11th, 2006, 6:15pm »

wysper,

Welcome aboard.  Glad you found us and glad you are finding some good info and support.  

Probably the easiest way for you to connect with others in your area is to go to the profile section and send them and email if their address is available.  I noticed yours is hidden and I understand  your desire for privacy.  However, I have not h ad a problem with anyone from the board abusing my email, and DJ does not give or sell your info to anyone.  If you are concerned about privacy you might want to get a hotmail addy or something of the sort that you use only for this site.

Another way is for you to send them an instant message when you find their posts.  You just click on the instant message icon under their name to the left of their post.

Keep a good lookout for meet and greets in your area.  You may have to go out of your immediate area, but I promise it is worth it!  For instance, in Jan Davcon 07 will be held in Davenport IA. (I think it will be our fourth year)  We will have people there from all over the country.  Check out the posting for DAVCON.

Jerry
IP Logged

"When He acts on the left, I cannot behold Him; He turns on the right I cannot see Him. But He knows the way that I take; when He has tried me I shall come forth as gold." Job23:9,10
tracyboo
New Board Newbie
USA 

kanadianwannabe7
Email

Re: trying to find someone in my area
« Reply #2 on: Oct 2nd, 2006, 11:00pm »

Hi!!! The hubby and I are in Orlando FL!!! You are right, it is nice to know that there are others close by for support. Not that the far ones are any less help!!! (NANI  Kiss)...We should all get together soon!

Tracy
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss