Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 7th, 2024, 7:57pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « All you Brits! HOI!!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Gatherings, Fundraisers and Fun
   Meetings and Gatherings
(Moderator: DJ)
   All you Brits! HOI!!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: All you Brits! HOI!!!  (Read 720 times)
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

All you Brits! HOI!!!
« on: Sep 15th, 2006, 7:49am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Right you 'orrible lot, Carrie  (Lizzie2) is here now and Matt and Mary arrive next Monday.
Carrie and I will be in Bridgewater in Somerset on Monday evening and then I'm going to have a get together for anyone who can make it on Wednesday 20th here in Bingham. Matt and Mary will be here by then. We'll be in London on the 21st so if anyone would like to meet up either during the day or evening or at any of these times let me know.
My email is lelimey@hotmail.co.uk if you want directions or a phone # or more info than this - I hope you can make it, I'd love to meet you all never mind them!  Grin
Helen
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

chewy

Email

Re: All you Brits! HOI!!!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 16th, 2006, 6:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Quote:
Carrie and I will be in Bridgewater

If you promise to stay on your program:

Quote:
Bridgewater State Hospital

20 Administration Road  
Bridgewater, MA 02324  

Phone: (50Cool 279-4500
Security Level: 4

Bridgewater State Hospital's mission is the establishment and maintenance of a safe, secure, and humane environment to all persons requiring specialized care and treatment. Massachusetts General Law requires that individuals who are determined to be in need of strict security because of the potential for endangering themselves or others be sent to Bridgewater State Hospital.

I will come visit you.
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2006, 6:59am by chewy » IP Logged
nools
New Board Newbie
United_Kingdom 

Ces't la vie

« Reply #2 on: Sep 17th, 2006, 3:10pm »

Hi Helen,
I'm new to the site and absolutely loads of people have mentioned your name to me already so thought i'd introduce myself and find out the details of the meet and greet in Blackpool on 16th. Would be really helpful if i could meet fellow sufferers and be able to talk to people who actually understand, rather than people who pretend to be sympathetic but really just want you to stop complaining!!!Been told it's an open invitation to anyone who supports cluster headaches. is this true? I live in Manchester so it's not too far away. could you post the details of this meet and greet (maybe you have already but I'm just getting used to the site!!) Thanks a bunch.

Nuala
IP Logged
maffumatt

Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 17th, 2006, 6:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Helen I leave Tuesday and get there Wed before noon...I'm leaving in the morning and wont have internet access so I hope you see this.
IP Logged
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

lelimey  
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Sep 20th, 2006, 2:57am »

Nools you will be welcomed with open arms, I've already im'd you my phone number. I'm not checking in too much at the moment as I have ch'ers from the US staying and time is short but the Blackpool meeting is shaping up to be really good! Details are on the meet and greets in the UK thread and if you need any more info either IM me or give me a bell, It'll be lovely to meet you! I promise you as much help and information and support as you can handle LOL
Helen

Matt... I can't see not nuffink -  Wink
IP Logged

LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

lelimey  
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Sep 20th, 2006, 2:58am »

on Sep 16th, 2006, 6:56am, chewy wrote:

I will come visit you.

Bring Rootbeer and hurry up!!
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss