Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 12:09am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Are you near Western NY? Want to meet for a coffee »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Gatherings, Fundraisers and Fun
   Meetings and Gatherings
(Moderator: DJ)
   Are you near Western NY? Want to meet for a coffee
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Are you near Western NY? Want to meet for a coffee  (Read 1101 times)
Peaches
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Are you near Western NY? Want to meet for a coffee
« on: Feb 16th, 2008, 7:55pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi there,  

I'm brand spankin' new to this great site and posted my hello's and intro's a couple of days ago.  

Tonight while browsing through other posts by new members I saw that there are several other members both new and old that live nearby. How interesting!  

So, would you like to get together for a coffee or an ice chip or a red bull or something? Maybe just a quick hello at a Tim Hortons or some place similar where we can commiserate with each other for a little while. No big deal just a short get together.  

I'm in Clarence, NY within a relatively short drive to Niagara Falls, Buffalo, Lockport, Batavia, Williamsville, Amherst etc. -  

Thanks,  
Peaches
IP Logged

OUCH !
no-one
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

aude sapere        cogito ergo         disce pati

beckyulissi   Becku22

Re: Are you near Western NY? Want to meet for a co
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 10:59am »

Hi Peaches,

I am about 2 hours away, but would love together. I talked to Charlie and he is also excited about meeting. I sent you a pm, but figured I would post it here also. We would love to meet near Charlie witch is near Jamestown.  
Let me know when you would like to get together I may know of one other person that might like to come also
PF wishes
b
IP Logged

"Be who you are and say what you feel...Because those that matter....don't mind....And those that mind....don't matter."

Man is what he believes. Anton Chekhov

Unless you believe, you will not understand.
Peaches
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Are you near Western NY? Want to meet for a co
« Reply #2 on: Mar 29th, 2008, 9:07am »

Terrific  Smiley
I've pm'd you back (wasn't sure how the private message thing worked) - hopefully, we can set something up in the next week or so.  Guess we'll have to figure out what's 1/2 way between the two of us and meet there?  

Peaches
IP Logged

OUCH !
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss