Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 5:26pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Where are all the San Francisco Cluster F@ckers? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Gatherings, Fundraisers and Fun
   Meetings and Gatherings
(Moderator: DJ)
   Where are all the San Francisco Cluster F@ckers?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Where are all the San Francisco Cluster F@ckers?  (Read 1626 times)
Toooooobusy
New Board Newbie
USA 

Cluster F@cked

Where are all the San Francisco Cluster F@ckers?
« on: Mar 17th, 2008, 12:02am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I'm newly diagnosed and yet to post my bio, promise I will soon, and noticed that there seem to be a lot of us in the city or at least the bay area and was wondering what you thought about a weekly or monthly get together.  Something casual like tea at Squat and Gobble, dessert at Tart to Tart or even a backyard barbecue.  Thought I'd throw this out there and see if anyone's up for something.  Wink -Kris
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2008, 12:03am by Toooooobusy » IP Logged
VALIS
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Where are all the San Francisco Cluster F@cker
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19th, 2008, 6:53pm »

Hey Kris,

I'm in SF and new to CH.com too. The information and support I have found here has been invaluable!!! Fortunately for me, I have a good buddy here in the city who has had dealings with the beast and it has meant a lot to both of us to be able to talk to someone in person who knows the score. Anyway, all of this is long way of saying that yes, I would be up for a gathering. Perhaps we can get Red Bull to sponsor it! Let's see if anyone else responds and we can take it from there.

Feel free to PM me anytime.

~sean.
IP Logged
Toooooobusy
New Board Newbie
USA 

Cluster F@cked

« Reply #2 on: Mar 19th, 2008, 7:09pm »

Sounds great! I'd say lets grab a beer....oh how I've been craving beer and I don't even like beer as a rule....but I hear that's a bad idea and have yet to do any personal "research" to see otherwise.  Hopefully some others will come forth.
IP Logged
VALIS
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Mar 20th, 2008, 3:25pm »

Hmmm....beer....  Cheesy Haven't had a drink in almost a month now. As soon as I found out it could be a trigger I stopped. Definitely think it has helped. From what I understand though it's cool once you're out of cycle so I'm looking forward to that. It's actually been quite a drag for me as a lot of my work is centered around networking and and having a few drinks is expected. I have had to let some of my colleagues know what's going on with me so they would understand.  

Anyway, if no else responds, I'm still up for tea and crumpets some time soon.

~sean.
IP Logged
Toooooobusy
New Board Newbie
USA 

Cluster F@cked

« Reply #4 on: Mar 20th, 2008, 8:47pm »

We could always just say screw it and drink with drugs on the ready.  I've got a bar keep that we could warn.  Nice little dive or we could do high tea at the secret garden tea room and wear festive hats.  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
VALIS
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Mar 24th, 2008, 8:57pm »

It looks like it's just you and me then. Once we decide where and when we can post it for others to join if they want. PM me with your schedule and we can take it from there.
IP Logged
Toooooobusy
New Board Newbie
USA 

Cluster F@cked

« Reply #6 on: Apr 16th, 2008, 2:21pm »

Okay, so I PMed you.  Have you vanished on me?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss