Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 5:57pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « May I get a copy of convention speakers lectures »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Milwaukee 2006
(Moderator: DJ)
   May I get a copy of convention speakers lectures
« No topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: May I get a copy of convention speakers lectures  (Read 1665 times)
gore2424
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Camero's "RULE"

52473361 52473361   gore2424   gore2424
Email

May I get a copy of convention speakers lectures
« on: Aug 12th, 2006, 12:21am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

May I get a copy of the speakers lectures from the MilCon convention some how please before Aug. 23rd ?
I have my 6 months sit down with my neuro and would like for him and his colleges to have a copy and others I know that would like one too. Even if someone has to copy it on a disc I would pay for the shipping and materials. Please let me know here or email me please. Thanking you Terry gore2424@aol.com
IP Logged

what the hamsalad was that ¿?¿
I said your hair looks nice Ü
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« No topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss