Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 7th, 2024, 12:27am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Creepy guys with Cameras »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Nashville 2004
(Moderator: DJ)
   Creepy guys with Cameras
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Creepy guys with Cameras  (Read 925 times)
justin
New Board Veteran
USA 

what it is...

jdo201
WWW Email

Creepy guys with Cameras
« on: Jul 10th, 2004, 3:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

So when you arrive at the convention on Friday you may encounter three strange people. Two with mini dv cameras and one with a long pole with a microphone attached to it. Don't be scared. I'll be holding one camera. I have a lot of hair. My name is Justin and I'm making a documentary about people (including myself) who have clusterheadaches. Most of you have heard of this project, but I just wanted to say that if anyone has a problem being caught on tape please just come up and tell me on Friday or if the camera is on you please just say no thank you, I'd rather not be on camera.  

What I am trying to do is capture the moment when old friends reunite and new friends meet for the first time. Everyone I have been writing to on this board I have never met in person and I am very excited. I would love to capture that moment on camera.  

Also on Friday as I meet all of you I will be looking for volunteers to tell their cluster headache stories to me on camera on Sunday. I'll have 20 minutes time slots all day on Sunday until about 4pm. So you can email me at jdo201@yahoo.com to sign up or just find me on Friday. I should arrive around 1pm on Friday.  

Can't wait to meet you all. Thanks!

Justin
IP Logged

if any clusterheads in NYC want to get together shoot me an email justinott@mac.com
Melissa

Email

Re: Creepy guys with Cameras
« Reply #1 on: Jul 10th, 2004, 3:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Cool beans Justin!!  Not sure how I feel about the whole camera thing, cause I can act like a real nut job. Undecided  I sure do hope you can do some great editing to at least make us look half respectable. Grin  Guess we'll all just have to play it by ear and see how it goes...  See ya soon!

Smileymel
IP Logged
justin
New Board Veteran
USA 

what it is...

jdo201
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Jul 10th, 2004, 3:55pm »

everyone can also check out a description of the documentary at

http://homepage.mac.com/justinott/Personal20.html

thanks

IP Logged

if any clusterheads in NYC want to get together shoot me an email justinott@mac.com
Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Jul 10th, 2004, 3:57pm »

Justin,

Trade you interviews...I would like to interview you for a story in the OUCH newsletter....

Let me know when we can meet...I will be leaving early Sunday morning.

Donna D
IP Logged

The information contained above is for the expressed use of fellow clusterheads and their supporters. Any misuse of this information by any of my "Ex's" is considered to be creepy and a form of harassment and will be duly noted by the ch.com webmaster Tongue
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jul 10th, 2004, 8:42pm »

Happy to tell you.  I don't leave till Monday...so you can leave me for one of the last ones.  You'll know me easy...I'm the obnoxious Reddhead!  LMMFAO
IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
gore2424
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Camero's "RULE"

52473361 52473361   gore2424   gore2424
Email

« Reply #5 on: Jul 13th, 2004, 8:59am »

WOW very good Justin keep it up. Its great to be able to inform a lot of people clusterheads,Dr's, Neuro's,bosses,etc. Cant wait to see the done documentary. Sorry to say but i wont be able to go just no extra $ here. Oh well always next year right. PFDAN to everyone Terry
IP Logged

what the hamsalad was that ¿?¿
I said your hair looks nice Ü
thomas

Email

« Reply #6 on: Jul 13th, 2004, 9:07am »

Make sure you get my good side.  Grin  Seeing as how I've just disfigured myself.  Angry
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2004, 9:07am by thomas » IP Logged
Luke63
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

For sale:  1 BIG BARKING  HEAD   Price: Free

Email

« Reply #7 on: Jul 13th, 2004, 9:29am »

Lookin forward to it.
IP Logged

I think we should all get together and do a movie..."Night of The Clusterheads". George Romero would have nothing on us!!!
magman
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #8 on: Jul 13th, 2004, 2:24pm »

on Jul 13th, 2004, 9:07am, thomas wrote:
Make sure you get my good side.  Grin  Seeing as how I've just disfigured myself.  Angry

what'd you do Thomas? Hope it isn't so extensive you will be wearing a skirt and talking 3 octaves higher girlflash
IP Logged
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #9 on: Jul 13th, 2004, 3:49pm »

Hey Justin, you and your crew cant be any creepier then some of the docs we've all had to deal with. LMMFAO  
Now about the hair thing........Jonny may give a run for you money on that one hun.  WinkHave a safe and PF trip and we will see you soon hun.
Leesa  Grin

PS: Hey Mister Movie Maker can ya make me a star?? LMAO  Tongue
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
justin
New Board Veteran
USA 

what it is...

jdo201
WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: Jul 13th, 2004, 4:18pm »

yeah not sure if i'll cut the fro or not. we'll see. it's getting kinda hot.  

hey i think magman's icon is flashing me. now that's creepy. can't wait to meet all of you.

justin
IP Logged

thomas

Email

« Reply #11 on: Jul 13th, 2004, 4:24pm »

on Jul 13th, 2004, 4:18pm, justin wrote:
yeah not sure if i'll cut the fro or not. we'll see. it's getting kinda hot.  

hey i think magman's icon is flashing me. now that's creepy. can't wait to meet all of you.

justin

I believe he is flashing me.
IP Logged
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #12 on: Jul 13th, 2004, 4:36pm »

Well good grief!! *head smack & whining* I wish someone would flash me damnit!! Angry You men have all the fun, gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. LMAO When do I get MY turn?? Uhhhhhhhhhh When Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh  
Leesa  laugh

PS: Justin dont cut it all till AFTER convention maybe we can take bets on whos hair is longer........HEHEHEHEE besides 99.9% of this is in side A/C gotta love it!!! LOL  Wink
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
thomas

Email

« Reply #13 on: Jul 13th, 2004, 4:48pm »

on Jul 13th, 2004, 4:36pm, Leesa wrote:
Well good grief!! *head smack & whining* I wish someone would flash me damnit!! Angry You men have all the fun, gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. LMAO When do I get MY turn?? Uhhhhhhhhhh When Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh  
Leesa  laugh

PS: Justin dont cut it all till AFTER convention maybe we can take bets on whos hair is longer........HEHEHEHEE besides 99.9% of this is in side A/C gotta love it!!! LOL  Wink

guyflash Wink Grin
IP Logged
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #14 on: Jul 13th, 2004, 4:51pm »

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ive been flashed!!! I feel so much better now thank you Thomas!!! Kiss WOW!! That was gooooooooooood now I need a  smokin
LMAO, Leesa  Grin
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss