Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 8:26pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Who WAS that drunk chick wearing my clothes? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Nashville 2004
(Moderator: DJ)
   Who WAS that drunk chick wearing my clothes?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Who WAS that drunk chick wearing my clothes?  (Read 1960 times)
Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

Who WAS that drunk chick wearing my clothes?
« on: Jul 19th, 2004, 5:43am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Couldn't have been ME...why everyone KNOWS that *I* don't drink!!

OK...you're right...well, it SOUNDED good anyways!

Barb D dropped me off here at my mom's house in Dallas about an hour and a half ago and should be home in Gladwater any minute now.  Jayne, you will be so happy to know she stayed dry the whole trip Wink...apparantly your potty training efforts have paid off.

Well, I cried all the way to Memphis... I miss you guys and gals so much already!!  But Barb cheered me up...she got me a Happy Meal!!  (APPARANTLY she told them about the hissy fit I threw in Nashville when the Mickey D's there ran out of toys!)

As soon as I got here I started looking at the pics...and looking....and looking....and I just keep saying over and over again.........WOW.

The feeling of pure and raw emotion are going to take quite some time to sort themselves out in my brain.  The last six days have been some of the best in my entire life.  The hugs, the laughter, the tears and the fears...all so overwhelming.  

I will post more tomorrow...and the day after...

I love you all so very very much!!

DD

PS--Between Chuck and Billy J I was bitten 12 times, had my ass grabbed 34 times and my boobs fondled at least 20 times....so fair warning next year guys...when you least expect it...expect it!!

PPS  For my best friend in the whole wide world...HITYHMILYT?   Kiss  I miss you so much.

IP Logged

The information contained above is for the expressed use of fellow clusterheads and their supporters. Any misuse of this information by any of my "Ex's" is considered to be creepy and a form of harassment and will be duly noted by the ch.com webmaster Tongue
Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

Re: Who WAS that drunk chick wearing my clothes?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 19th, 2004, 6:48am »

I was wondering what you were doing up this morning so early Donna, I thought I was dreaming.  Just getting to bed again I see though.

Morning dear!!!

Kevin M
IP Logged
Lizzie2
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

"L'Chaim"~Hebre w Toast~"To Life"

Lizzie52004  
Email

« Reply #2 on: Jul 19th, 2004, 7:18am »

Hey Big Sis,

I love you..  Kiss

Lil Sis
IP Logged

Jonny

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jul 19th, 2004, 8:55am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Yawn........Gulp..........Burp!!

Anyone know when my damn plane leaves and from where?......LOL.....Im still here Grin

....................................jonny
IP Logged
Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Jul 19th, 2004, 2:41pm »

on Jul 19th, 2004, 7:18am, CarrieBethRN wrote:
Hey Big Sis,

I love you..  Kiss

Lil Sis

I love you too Lil Sis!  I wish we had been able to spend more time together...Maybe I will get you down here for the next Texas Meet and Greet  on a NON STOP flight this time...

I love you!

DD
IP Logged

The information contained above is for the expressed use of fellow clusterheads and their supporters. Any misuse of this information by any of my "Ex's" is considered to be creepy and a form of harassment and will be duly noted by the ch.com webmaster Tongue
Lizzie2
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

"L'Chaim"~Hebre w Toast~"To Life"

Lizzie52004  
Email

« Reply #5 on: Jul 19th, 2004, 4:44pm »

on Jul 19th, 2004, 2:41pm, Donna_D. wrote:

I love you too Lil Sis!  I wish we had been able to spend more time together...Maybe I will get you down here for the next Texas Meet and Greet  on a NON STOP flight this time...

I love you!

DD

That would be great!!  Smiley  I will not do anymore flights with stops! hahahaha  

My shirt that I was wearing on Saturday night is in the wash right now...ya know the one you dumped your drink down the back of? LMAO!!! Wink  

Yeah I wish I'd gotten there on time so I'd had more time to spend with everyone!!  Miss you so much!!

Lil Sis Smiley
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss