Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 4:18am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « LETTERS OF GRATTITUDE »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Nashville 2004
(Moderator: DJ)
   LETTERS OF GRATTITUDE
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: LETTERS OF GRATTITUDE  (Read 1130 times)
The  mad viking
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Norway 

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
WWW Email

LETTERS OF GRATTITUDE
« on: Aug 5th, 2004, 7:57am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Letter of Gratitude  

Don’t know how to start this.  Tears in my eyes all the time.  Just has to.  

It is something that I will have with me for the rest of my life.  Has to pinch my arm and check all the pricks to believe it’s true.  Was so exited on the way over, even manage survive without the ciggies!  Had some problems at Dulles international, but everything went just fine.  Got my luggage the day after.  The first two that met me were Dave and Linda.  Damn I just love those two.  Found out that our luggage was still at Dulles after the paperwork was done.  Suddenly Charlie was behind my back.  You was a lot taller then expected Charlie, but a GREAT FRIEND.  Needed a ciggie and Linda showed the way out and kept me company.  Did see this ugly bastard in a wheelchair and this beautiful girl sitting on the suitcase beside him.  Just heard “That has to be Svenn,” before I recognized the knuclehead.  Cant thank you enough Chuck.  Finally meet you face to face.  I have a new brother now and damn proud that you were there to meet me.  Steph, you know what to do if he not behaves.  We are all behind you      
Never forget Chuck`s first welcome-words to Linda “WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU”There and then those words could have melted the northpole.  
After the heartbeat got under control with the ciggie, we just relaxed waiting for Luke to show up with the transport.  

What a welcome at the hotel.  Don’t have the words for that.  That was pure love all the way, no more no less.  After settling in the room we got down to the patio and got to know the people, even that long haired self claimed KING.  Damn that guy has a heart of gold.  

Woobie, you are just as crazy as you said but damn I love you  

Friday I asked Luke to drive me to the airport and check our luggage.  OK he said.  He was supposed to pick up Cathi Pierce.  Great I thought.  We met Cathi there first.  After a lot of hugging and Luke told Cathi about our luggage she was rather pissed...All I could see in that redheaded girl’s eyes was FIRE & LIGHTNING! .You better watch out knucklehead, and don’t be harassing Cathi to much.  I afraid to be around Cathi when she be pissed next time.  Somebody going to be flamed she said to Luke.  Got to the baggage claim and the luggage was there waiting.  Think United Airlines should be glad the luggage was there.  

Luke had to drive us around to get a new suitcase because the security at Dulles had destroyed ours.  Never a no in his mouth.  Damn I just love that guy.  THNX LUKE.  You are a true friend.  

The rest of Friday was just like a dream for me & Bente.  

No words fit the time I met Edna so I leave it there.  DAMN I just love that woman and her family.  On Sunday Edna and her family invited us to see Graceland/Memphis.  WHAT A PLACE.  To see that place was like a dream comes true for me!  WOW!  

And DJ, what words can say what you have done for me?  You have saved my life.  Now I have met you.  

Then Monday arrived and the sad part that some of those that got to be my friends had to leave, first Luke and then Dan.  What happened there has NEVER EVER happened to me before.  Don’t know why but I just started to cry like a little baby.  Sorry for that Dan.  

Then it was me and Bente that had to leave.  Somehow Chuck manage to wake up Stephanie (don’t know how) to breakfast at 08:30.  After a great breakfast I asked Chuck to follow us to the airport so we could spend as much time together.  They did (thank you both from the bottom of my heart Chuck & Steph).  Jayne did drive us there.  Thank you Jayne.  Started to cry like a baby there too, when we had to say good bye.  

I KNOW that I have forgotten many names so I only hope you forgive me for that  
One last thing that can’t be forgotten:  

A BIG THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR THOSE THAT MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE AND PAID FOR MY & BENTE`S TRIP TO USA.
Svenn & Bente  
IP Logged

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life
Edna
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: LETTERS OF GRATTITUDE
« Reply #1 on: Aug 13th, 2004, 10:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Kiss

You done a fine job of your feelings pal, I'm proud.

luv ya,
EDNA
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss