Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 6:56am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « How Do I Insert Photo into PROFILE?? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Technical Stuff
   Editing Your Profiles
(Moderator: DJ)
   How Do I Insert Photo into PROFILE??
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: How Do I Insert Photo into PROFILE??  (Read 591 times)
Lori
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

How Do I Insert Photo into PROFILE??
« on: Oct 3rd, 2003, 10:38am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have a pic of myself on a website, so I entered the complete website address in the box and checked it, hit change profile...and nothing. Why won't it insert the photo? The website is not just my picture, but my picture is the only picture on the site. Is there an easier way to do this?? My pic is on the Clusters pic site, how could I use that one?? I never bothered with this before because I could just never figure it out! I just feel like a change right now. I actually think it's nice to see pics of people. Kinda feel like you can get to know them a little better.  

Thanks for ANY help!
IP Logged

Blessings and PFDAN,
Lori

Psalm 23:4 ~ Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
LasVegas
New Board Veteran
USA 

Episodic CH since 11 yrs old, now 39.

Email

Re: How Do I Insert Photo into PROFILE??
« Reply #1 on: Oct 3rd, 2003, 3:57pm »

Does your picture that you want to post in your profile have to come from a website?  I've got a photo in my computer, but not posted on a website.  Can you copy and paste or click and drag?
IP Logged

Wishing all a Pain Free 2008!
LasVegas
New Board Veteran
USA 

Episodic CH since 11 yrs old, now 39.

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 3rd, 2003, 4:02pm »

Does your picture that you want to post in your profile have to come from a website?  I've got a photo in my computer, but not posted on a website.  Can you copy and paste or click and drag?
IP Logged

Wishing all a Pain Free 2008!
Lori
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 5th, 2003, 6:56pm »

I don't think you can copy and past. It says to enter a URL where your pic is..I did that and nothing happens. I don't know how to do it..
IP Logged

Blessings and PFDAN,
Lori

Psalm 23:4 ~ Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
andy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 5th, 2003, 9:15pm »

You need to upload the photo to the internet. Try this link out and follow instructions http://photoshop.superdownloads.net/ Then you can link to the photo by copy and paste the URL to your profile.   good luck ...........andy
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss