Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 3:06pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « stupid question »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Technical Stuff
   Editing Your Profiles
(Moderator: DJ)
   stupid question
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: stupid question  (Read 1462 times)
peacestock
New Board Newbie
Canada 

Intentionally left blank.

Email

stupid question
« on: Jan 9th, 2007, 7:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Ok, first I have to say that I have been "geeking" for a very LONG time.  I have been doing this before there was even an internet...

That being said, I don't know where I go to change my password!  I have looked everywhere and even in the archives (ok, so I didn't actually read them all, but I perused the "subject" line) and I can't find this information.

...I appreciate any help and I will forgive you if you talk to me like I am 3 years old for a while.

Peacestock
IP Logged

Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes; 'cuz then you will be far away and, hey, you'll have their shoes.
Racer1_NC
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

"Beeeyul the Cat"

Email

Re: stupid question
« Reply #1 on: Jan 9th, 2007, 8:32pm »

Click the profile button......you can change it on that page....

Bill
IP Logged

"Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime."

Eventus stultorum magister.
2late
New Board Hall of Famer

Ride Free..Pain Free

Email

Re: stupid question
« Reply #2 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 6:33pm »

on Jan 9th, 2007, 7:18pm, peacestock wrote:
Ok, first I have to say that I have been "geeking" for a very LONG time.  I have been doing this before there was even an internet...

(That being said,) I don't know where I go to change my password!  I have looked everywhere and even in the archives (ok, so I didn't actually read them all, but I perused the "subject" line) and I can't find this information.

...I appreciate any help and I will forgive you if you talk to me like I am 3 years old for a while.

Peacestock

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss