Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2024, 8:30am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Thought I would drop by »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   Thought I would drop by
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Thought I would drop by  (Read 427 times)
don

Email

Thought I would drop by
« on: Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

To say hello to the most important people in my world !

A big howdy dooo, a hug and a thanks to  

supporters
IP Logged
Becca
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Thought I would drop by
« Reply #1 on: Mar 3rd, 2002, 1:15am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Well, that was nice!  Thanks for stopping in (to support the supporters?)  Lord knows we will each be in the position of needing encouragement or inspiration at some point.  
Nice to know the beast can't be everywhere at once, so that leaves some of us able and ready to look out for those under attack at any given time.  Did DJ have that all figured out before he launched the original board, you think?  (DJ, you so smart!  Wink)
I imagine Den could make a crazy horror movie on this theme.  They could play it late at night for us supporters to watch while we have our thumbs up you know where waiting for the pain to leave.........
 Cry  How does he stay so strong?  I could not do it.  Just waiting now.  We know it's out there, but not talkin about it -  Bill's been tearing up the cactus and mesquite patches around our place.  I don't know if he even realizes all this activity is a signal of things to come, but probably so - he has lots of shadows and stabs of pain in the left eye lately.  We just don't say much about it, because - well I don't know why......
Here's me reading this board like an addict every night, trying to soak up strength because I think it's coming soon.  And there's Bill, staying away like you all have the plague (you should be so lucky.  We can cure that now) and he don't want to catch it.  Oh well, he is fine for now, and i hope every one of you are also.   Smiley
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss