Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 1:52pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « another long night... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   another long night...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: another long night...  (Read 476 times)
Jayne S.

Email

another long night...
« on: Apr 1st, 2002, 4:06am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Morning everyone it is now almost 5am. What a long night. I tried to fill Tim's perscription for Imitrex on Sat. to no avail. " To soon "said the pharmacist. " Not til Mon."  I so didn't want to go home and give him the news. Here it is Sat. one inj. left til Mon......  Here I am, Mon. early a.m. nursing my 4 mth. old, my other two fast asleep . And Tim , pacing in the hallway, crying screaming. I tell him  lets go to the ER but he won't go. I feel sooo helpless. This totally sucks I hate these headaches. I wish they would go away already. He is so tired and he wont go to sleep.  I think our Pharmacist opens at 8am. I'm there. I think he'll sleep if he knows he has the imitrex. I'm glad you guys are here for me, it helps soooo much. Nobody else understands. I'm gonna try and catch some zzzz's before the kids get up.  thanx for listening.... Jayne S.  Wink
IP Logged
NotH20
New Board Hall of Famer

NotH20
Email

Re: another long night...
« Reply #1 on: Apr 1st, 2002, 3:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Jayne - I'm sorry that you're having such a rough time.  I am a sufferer of over 20 years - we don't mean to make you lose sleep, worry and wonder.  We just want the beast to LEAVE!!!!!  I've personally never been to the ER with a ch before - I guess for me personally it would be as if the beast won.  With my luck, by the time I would get the ER, the beast would leave and then revisit when I was back at home!   Angry

Having the Imitrex is like a baby having a security blanket - knowing it is there is such a stress reliever in itself.

Just stay strong for him - he needs you so much right now.  He can't be the father or husband that he wants to be due do this beast.......and I'm sure he'd do anything to get rid of them just so that his family was not subjected to them.

Keep that faith Jayne - there are many people - with and without ch's - that are here for you.....

NotH20
IP Logged
TimandLaurie

Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 1st, 2002, 7:21pm »

Jayne, Call the doctor and tell him that you need a letter of necessity so that the insurance will release more injections for Timo.  We had to do the same thing for Tim and now get four injections each time we refill.  Hang in there! Tim and Laurie
IP Logged
MaureenG
New Board Junior
USA 

Clusterheart since 2000!

MaureenGEarth
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Apr 2nd, 2002, 8:48pm »

Jayne:

Are you sure you weren't at my house this weekend? Cheesy  It really is great to know there are others out there who can relate, especially at the wee hours that we are all awake.  It doesn't matter what time of day or night it is, there's always someone here to talk to.  Even when I don't have anything to say, just reading everyone else's experiences often helps.

I had never EVER posted on a message board until I found this site....too worried about privacy.  That all changed when I started reading the posts for general information.  The message board had such a "family" feeling to it, I signed up the same night, and now I can't get enough.

Just like we'll never know exactly what the clusterheads go through, they'll never fully understand the emotional pain that we go through.  That's why we have each other.
IP Logged

Through awareness comes understanding. Visit my site to raise awareness.
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Apr 5th, 2002, 9:45am »

I am a ch sufferer who has also innocently brought the Monster into my family's home.  I just wanted to offer a prayer and hug to all of you who are living with such hell on earth.  Not fair. Cry  Wishing you all better times!  Kim
IP Logged
Jayne S.

Email

« Reply #5 on: Apr 7th, 2002, 10:34pm »

Hey everyone. Thanx to Not H2O, Maureen,Tim & Laurie, and Kim for responding. Sorry took so long to respond. With the kids home on Easter break I didn't have much time. Well Tim (Timo) went to the Doc. last week and he put him out on disibility. He drives for a living and couldn't handle it. His Doc. also gave him alot of free samples Imitrex - inj. , pills and nose spray after he told him the problem w/ the pharmacist and insurance comp.  Smiley That was then this is now. He is 3 days with out a CH. Just 1 or 2 bearable reg. headaches. He feels he's at the end of his cycle. Go figure. After he started to get everything under control it seems the beast just laughs and says see you next time....and exits. It's just so screwed up. Anyway I'm keeping my fingers crossed.Thanx again for being here for us.... Wink     Jayne S.
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: May 8th, 2002, 10:51pm »

I've been exactly where you are Jayne... i remember almost going over the counter at the pharmacist once when she told me that I couldnt refill Daves amerge any more because his insurance wouldnt pay for it anymore.  I wanted to keep on driving that day... What we do now is when the cycle ends we stockpile what ever he has left at the pharmacy i go and pick it up whether he needs it or not... Im just hoping they dont expire before the next cycle. Sucks being where we are too.  I had just had my daughter when one of Daves cycles started.  I remember being up feeding the baby and having him wake up with an attack.  Feeling so helpless... Were all here for you and we definately know how you feel... email or IM me if you need to.  Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Jayne S.

Email

« Reply #7 on: May 14th, 2002, 9:44am »

Thanks Ree  for the support fellow supporter. Sorry I didn't get your response til today. I haven't been on too much. I got yelled at by the higher ups.  Anywho yea went threw the same my son was 3 mnths when Tim's cycle came back. And it came back witha vengence. When I found this site it was a God sent. I thought. Then i couldn't deal with the cursing and nastyness of some on here so we left. I thought I had alot to offer this board they sure know how to put you in your place here Cry. Again thanks for your reply and take care of yourself and your family.....most sincerely Jayne S.
IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #8 on: May 14th, 2002, 10:12am »

Jayne,

I'm so sorry to hear you're having  a rough time here on the board.

Please know that the Supporters' Forum will always be a safe haven for you, ok?

We all have to remember that folks who arrive here at ch.com arrive here in pain.  Folks lash out when they're in pain.  That's just human nature.  Sometimes it does get nasty here, but I guess we all just have to wear flak jackets sometimes and keep our purpose for being here in focus.  

Stick around, Jayne - we really ARE here to help, ok?

Margi

IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Jayne S.

Email

« Reply #9 on: May 14th, 2002, 11:06am »

Smiley Thanks Margi you made me feel so much better! ;D most sincerely to you too, Jayne S.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss