Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 2:26pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « HELL Month »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   HELL Month
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: HELL Month  (Read 292 times)
yeagersms

Email

HELL Month
« on: Jul 12th, 2002, 3:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi Group,
This is my 1st trip to the support bord so bare with me.
I'm also signed in under my husbands name as he is the CH sufferer.
For the last 7 years October has been our HELL month - however for some reason we skipped last year and this year they started in July.
SOOOO, this is our "HELL Month"  
My husband's name is Jon and we'd appreciate your thoughts and prayers this month.
PS the IMETREX is helping - THANKS CLUSTERHEADACHES.COM!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2002, 3:09pm by yeagersms » IP Logged
Slammy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Lust Without Remorse! Love Without Regret!

strider_39  
Email

Re: HELL Month
« Reply #1 on: Jul 12th, 2002, 3:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Quote:
so bare with me

hmmm... ok  

That's right up Slammy's alley!!   ;D

Slammy   Cool

P.S.
sorry, that was a slammy slip...... welcome! and just ask anything! ( not to slammy, of course  Grin)  There's some really smart Guys and Dolls on here that are priceless!  

IP Logged

That's it! Everyone out of the pool!

" Everytime I try to get out, they PULL me back in! "
oscar
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hell Month
« Reply #2 on: Jul 13th, 2002, 2:04am »

Hi!, I'm Ursula and my husband Oscar is also a sufferer of Clusters, he was diagnosed not to long ago, so we also are pretty new here, but we already feel so close to everybody on this site, They are all so sweet and eager to help, that believe me, very soon you will feel MUCH better; At least, my husband and I were going through hell until I found this place and started to understand everything that was going on, and now we are closer than ever, no more misunderstoods!. i give thanks every single day for this site and the people in it.
WELCOME.

Ursula Smiley
IP Logged
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #3 on: Jul 14th, 2002, 8:07am »

SO glad that you found us.  Everytime a new sufferer joins us, it's winning in the game of "tug of war" against that demon!

Once you read the info provided by this site (compiled by people on this site over the past 4 years,  from real experiences and a lot of research) you will know more about CH .than most docs.  And knowledge is Power.

Just remember, you have the support here....when you want and when you need it.  Call on us.  

You will also find the Family Services page on the OUCH site.  The group is called clusterbuds and have an e-mail address so that, if you want to talk in privacy with the members of the Team, you can do that too.  Contact them at
http://www.clusterbuds@hotmail.com
IP Logged
yeagersms

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jul 16th, 2002, 8:51am »

Hey,
Sorry for spelling "bare" wrong. I tried, as soon as I saw it was spelled wrong, to go back and change it.  Didn't work. Get used to it Slammy, I'm Blonde!!
OK, in responce to the peson who said "you'll know more about CH's than your DR." - That is sooooo true.
I HATE THAT!!!
Our situation is somewhat unique - my husband goes to the Native American Clinic for his tribe and he sees a new Dr. just about every time.
So, each time we have to explain to them what CH's are, and if we're lucky, they'll research them. Usually they do not and we are stuck with Tylenol 3 (is that spelled right Slammy?)   Anyway that happened yesterday, and we ended up having to go to another Dr.'s office in our town. MORE MONEY!! And, we also left there without a new prescription. It's sad, but sometimes knowing more than the Dr.'s know is no help at all.   Jamie - Jon's Wife  Sad
IP Logged
yeagersms

Email

« Reply #5 on: Jul 16th, 2002, 8:55am »

PERSON - Sorry Slammy.
IP Logged
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #6 on: Jul 16th, 2002, 2:07pm »

What's wrong with the way you spelled bare?  I like bare pesons.  Especially baby ones.  All fresh and clean and shiney.........picture perfect.

Silly old Donna
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss