Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 2:11pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « worried about my brother thats on oxycoton »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   worried about my brother thats on oxycoton
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: worried about my brother thats on oxycoton  (Read 416 times)
kandy
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

worried about my brother thats on oxycoton
« on: Sep 28th, 2002, 7:51am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

my brother lives far from me and is hooked really bad on oxycoton how can i help him Sad
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

Re: worried about my brother thats on oxycoton
« Reply #1 on: Sep 29th, 2002, 12:02am »

I wish I had an answer for you... Nancy C works with patients that have had similar problems. You could possibly email her... CRNnurse12@aol.com be sure to put in the subject line that you are  from Ch.com.
 I will pray that you have a speedy answer to your question... What a wonderful sister you are.  Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
kandy
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Sep 29th, 2002, 7:13am »

thank you for answereing me it makes me feel good that there are people out there that does care

thank you
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 29th, 2002, 8:47pm »

No problem Kandy... you have no idea how much I care.  I will still be here if Im  old and grey (and alive enough to type...) if there isnt a cure by then of course... hope you get some answers soon... ree
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2002, 8:48pm by Ree » IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

:DRe: worried about my brother thats on oxycoton
« Reply #4 on: Oct 1st, 2002, 12:04pm »

Kandy .i work with folks that are addicted to oxycontin...it is hell for them to detox...maybe i can help you...one word of advise is tell him not to try to detox himself unless he is one strong person...hang in there and email me. smiles, nancyc
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 1st, 2002, 12:16pm »

thankyou Nancy I knew you would come through for her.. love ya smiley ree
IP Logged

kandy
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Oct 1st, 2002, 1:13pm »

thank you nancy for the reply he is reall addicted to it and he lives far away from me and i wish i could help him i'm so glad i found this web site it makes me feel better that there is people out there that does care  

thanks again
  penny
IP Logged
loretta
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

laurie9561   kj9561
Email

« Reply #7 on: Mar 13th, 2003, 9:22pm »

Good luck honey, i had a brother with the same problem! ....i will keep you and your brother in my prayers. know that you are not alone with this.  addiction is a tough thing for both  the addicted and the family....
IP Logged
Harvey

Email

« Reply #8 on: May 14th, 2003, 1:07am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Kandy This has happend to most of us with thease damn clusters or we build a tolorance, try to get hold of some oxy codone 5mg caps and due a taper  with him I know they are avail but may have to check with his DR of corse sced2 med....but he is prob hooked on the 40s or 80s...but you could do a taper with the 5mg caps and maybe some lorcett 10/650...with but you will have to work with him a couple of weeks good luck it is tough. Harvey Cry
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss