Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 4th, 2024, 8:55pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « What a bunch of crap.... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   What a bunch of crap....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: What a bunch of crap....  (Read 338 times)
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

What a bunch of crap....
« on: Oct 13th, 2002, 6:56pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Blake & I had a nice day.  Got up early, had our coffee, watched the news, visited....you know the usual stuff.  Then we did a few chores and went shopping for a couple of things. We came home and I was preparing a nice dinner .  Blake was watching the race.  All was going along fine.....then he fell asleep.  A nap on a Sunday afternoon shouldn't be a problem but for a chronic CHer it can be and for him usually is.  I knew he had fallen asleep but thought maybe this time it would be OK.......BAM!!!!  He bolts out of his recliner, runs for the 02 and then yells for an imitrex....then more 02.  What a bunch of shit that a hard working man can't take a nap on a Sunday afternoon.  I'm not whining...Blake isn't either.  We're just pissed Angry  Oh well,  it's like he said....."We ran the SOB off again, honey"  

Jacks Cool
IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

Re: What a bunch of crap....
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14th, 2002, 12:07pm »

*sigh*

BIG hugs, Jackie.  I don't know how you chronic sufferers and supporters do it.  My hat's off to ya.

Sad

IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #2 on: Oct 14th, 2002, 2:09pm »

Nuts! Jackie.  The war isn't even and it isn't fair.  It sneaks up on a person when they're sleeping.  Lousy coward of a Beast.

I'm sorry, Blake.  Hope it's gone by now.
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 14th, 2002, 7:47pm »

That does totally suck jackie... I know exactly how you feel sleep is something Dave is deprived of simply because of the shift he works. So when he finally falls asleep and gets woken by an attack it really sucks.  You my lady are brave and sounds like you've got it down pretty well (and make a great assistant to Blake)... keep up the good work and I will keep prayin that someday we dont have to do this anymore... then we could really have some fun on this board LOL (more than we are already having you touchy beings I love it here tip toe tip toe)
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss