Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 1:26pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Hi, I'm new to the board »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   Hi, I'm new to the board
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hi, I'm new to the board  (Read 355 times)
little2late
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi, I'm new to the board
« on: Apr 12th, 2003, 6:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello,
I am new to the board as I just started researching the cluster headaches my husband suffered from for years.
I had no idea their were so many that suffered from clusters. I had no idea of the intense pain as he kept it inside.....I don't know how he did it....but then again, yes i do as he would work while having the flu....This is the only thing that would bring him to his knees......I wish i had known more....I feel like I have found out what i needed to know a little2late.
Thanks for listening..... ??? :'(
IP Logged
BillyJ.

Email

Re: Hi, I'm new to the board
« Reply #1 on: Apr 20th, 2003, 10:44am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi Diane,  
    My name is Minnie and my husband Billy suffers from these horrible clusters. Unfortunately many doctors misdiagnose clusters leaving many to suffer alone wondering whats happening to them.I am so sorry your husband was one.you and your family have our condolences.  
    I don't know how old your children are but I hope one day you can share this site and it's knowledge with them. Try to show it to his family it may help/may not.If he didn't let them know how devastatingly severe his pain was  they may never understand.I'm sorry they have turned their sorrow and lost into blame on you.One day they will relize they are wrong no one but the beast is to blame for your loss.  
    Keep coming back to this family we truely care about  clusterheads and their families.Billy and I have recieved so much love and support from eveyone on this board and so will you and your family.sorry I'm rambling I hope something I've said may help.Just KNow your not alone.  
    Minnie  
  also posted on general board didn't know where to  post

IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 22nd, 2003, 10:19pm »

Hey you guys Welcome to the Supporters Board... it was getting so dead in here that I barely came in anymore... That was a great welcome for little2 late Minnie... nice to meet both of you... little2 late are you related to our 2late on the board?  Minnie I know BillyJ from the chat and might I say thanks for coming here and posting... we need wonderful supporters as you both.   Its never too late to get informed on this horrible condition... there are many wonderful links to use and alot of experienced supporters again Welcome...love and luck to you both Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
firebrix
New Board Hall of Famer
New_Zealand 

I must never weaken.

« Reply #3 on: Apr 23rd, 2003, 1:32am »

Welcome little2late and Minnie!
Pleased to meet you both.
Hope to hear more from you.
firebrix
IP Logged

"All that it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #4 on: Apr 24th, 2003, 6:46am »

What great supporters we have!  I am so neglectful lately and am sorry.  My only excuse is that it is "season" down here and I am working four 12 hour shifts - nights no less- 7 pm to 7 am.  I sleep all day and get up just on time to get ready for work.

Anyway, it's so nice to see the good advise keeps on rolling along.

We love you, clusterheads and supporters, and will do all in our power to hold your hands and try to pass on the stuff we have learned that might help.

We've all been down the same road--some of us have just gotten here earlier- and we all know what the others are dealing with.

Come and learn, then come and help.
IP Logged
little2late
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Apr 24th, 2003, 9:32am »

Hi All: thanks for the welcome and support.

Donna: Don't apologize about being busy.....I am at the end of my semester in school and lots of papers due this week and next so i will not be here too often until after that and then i really hope to connect with you all and get and give advice......I really need some right now and would love to give any that would help......
Love
Diane
IP Logged
vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Apr 29th, 2003, 1:26pm »

just shoot me
« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2003, 3:00pm by vig » IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
little2late
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Apr 29th, 2003, 3:39pm »

great solution.......as you can see it works wonders
IP Logged
vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Apr 29th, 2003, 3:51pm »

you have my full apology and I hope your day turns out great!

IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
little2late
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Apr 29th, 2003, 4:52pm »

I apologize for being flip........Today was Bob's birthday so it's just been a rough day......Hope yours was good.
Diane
IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #10 on: Apr 29th, 2003, 7:23pm »

Hi Dianne
no need to apologize for having a rough day.  Perfectly understandable.  
I saw Vig's post to you earlier and wondered if it was a case of misunderstanding of your original post (on Vig's part) ...  I see now that some posts have been deleted here.  I hope everything's ok now between you and Vig and I guess my original assumption from your post was correct that your husband has died?  I'm so sorry, Dianne.  
I have to let you know that I am totally blown away by your attendance here, that you would even want to visit a place that contributed to your husband's hardship. That's so admirable.
If we can help in ANY way to help you come to terms with what he went through during "clusterhood", we'll do everything in our power to give you that education and....probably the closure that you need.
Please feel free to email me directly at moxie_miss@hotmail.com if you would like to talk off the board.
Again, Dianne - you're welcome here and greeted with warmth and understanding of folks who share your pain.
Hugs

IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
fenton1
New Board Newbie

I love my family

Email

« Reply #11 on: May 4th, 2003, 6:37am »

Welcome aboard...    I have been crhoic for 6 yrs and if it wasnt for the support of this web site at first to help me find out what was going on i dont know what i would have done...it also helped my family help understand to..  just come here for the fun and company...it helps....

Fenton Cool
IP Logged

Just enjoying life!!!!!
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: May 4th, 2003, 10:02pm »

Hey Fenton where the heck have you been??? Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss