Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 6:01am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Re: THIS IS KILLING ME... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   Re: THIS IS KILLING ME...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: THIS IS KILLING ME...  (Read 415 times)
Margi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« on: Aug 13th, 2003, 10:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Ree you ARE one of the best supporters here.  You know that as well as I do.

Is it time to take yourself out for coffee?  Or lock yourself in the bathroom and have a candlit bubble bath for an hour?  Take some Ree time and find your focus again.  You can do it this time - you've done it before.  As to Breezy - she'll get through this.  She's your kid, remember?  She comes from pretty damn good stock if you ask me.  Maybe take her out to a movie and just find some girl time.

you know where to find me girl.

love
Margi
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #1 on: Aug 13th, 2003, 11:03pm »

I'm so sorry Ree.

The kids and I   just leave.   Ramon doesn't want anyone seeing him.. especially the kids.. so I make sure he has all his ammo, and doesn't need anything.. and then we just take off.. shopping, park, etc.  

He calls me when he's feeling better, and the kids usually dont have a clue why we left, but they get to spend quality time with me, and probably get something new when we go shopping.   I dont sit there and watch Ramon suffer trying to figure out what to say to him, or if i should say anything at all....  
, and Ramon doesn't feel stupid... he can run around the whole house naked and screaming if he wants.. and no one to see him in his pain.

that's just what we do.   And, Ramon seems to prefer us to not be there.

At first, I had a hard time with this.  .. leaving him alone.. but.. it's what he wants.. and it seems to work out best  for everyone.    HERE atleast.

And, we're still new at this..  

I hope things get better for you, Ree.  Hang in there!

tina Kiss
« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2003, 11:05pm by Woobie » IP Logged
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 20th, 2003, 12:45am »

Hey Ree - what happened to your post??

i just wanted to post to see how you're doing now.  

tina    Kiss
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 20th, 2003, 11:01pm »

Dave is getting hit about twice a day for the past few days.  On Saturday he actually had a break for 36 hours into Sunday some time... WE were thankful for the sleep and he is doing much better.
  The reason for my missing post is that I actually thought about deleting all my posts from here... and started with this one... I thought all of thepeoples posts would just disappear under them... I'm a little disgusted at a few matters that have happened here over the past few days, but realize that the Cluster Headache in my house is my most important matter. If it sounds selfish so be it.   Im going to be checking in periodically and reading the board when I can but for now I need a break.  
  I cannot believe how one person has tried to divide the board in two... not caring about the integrity here.  Destroying friendships in the wake of a recent thread.  The integrity of CH.com and OUCH ARE MOST IMPORTANT AND THIS FORUM SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR THE PEYTON PLACE ATTENTION THAT SOME PEOPLE SO DESPERATELY NEED.   I think a lot of supporters and sufferers alike feel this way.  I know that there are those that are finished here and will be sadly missed.  Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Darleen
New Board Veteran
Canada 

Peek-a-boo

Email

« Reply #4 on: Aug 21st, 2003, 12:09pm »

Ree,

I don't know what to say except that I hear the pain in your words and hope that whatever is going on will soon pass.

Glad to hear that Dave a break and hope that the break continues.

D Smiley
IP Logged
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #5 on: Aug 21st, 2003, 3:34pm »

Ree --

I  "ditto" what Darleen said.   is this why Margi left too?

DAMMIT!!!

this pisses me off!!!  

Ree.. dont leave.  Take a break .. by all means.. but done leave!  We need you here.

We need Margi too.

WTF??

tina  Kiss
« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2003, 3:41pm by Woobie » IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #6 on: Aug 21st, 2003, 10:41pm »

Stay here for 'everybody else'.......don't leave here "for them" !!! Pam that hopes you all stay and don't let them chase you away  Undecided

Hope Dave is doin better......I pick up and leave too when Brad gets hit......I go outside or into town or whatever......I get busy elsewhere.....he doesn't want me to hang around him. I set out what he needs and leave the room fer both our sakes...even my cats take off and stay upstairs. He wants total quiet and dark. It's not like leavein em when they been injured even tho it almost feels that way to us.
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss