Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 5:48am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « A happy note.... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   A happy note....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A happy note....  (Read 231 times)
Miss_Deleny
New Board Veteran
USA 

To live life is to know love

Email

A happy note....
« on: Aug 18th, 2003, 7:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have been reading alot of the past posts here and it seems that there are alot of sad things here. I would like to add something that is nice and happy for you all  Smiley

Some of you may know my fiance', Christopher (Prense), if you read the posts in the general section. He has been suffering alot here lately between the HA's and the quack that wants to over prescribe his meds. Since he is a choronic (sp) CHer, we always look forward to a PF moment.  

Being a supporter, you know how hard it can be ...  to keep that smile on your face that reasures your loved one that everything is ok ... to keep up the energy to be there when you need to be ... to be romantic when you are totally exausted from worrying or being there when they are being hit hard ... but by being a supporter, that is our job.

With his attacks coming like they had been, we had gotten into a rut .. not going anywhere because of him having a HA or in fear that he would ... the meds the quack had him on made him ALWAYS sleepy when he was home so he spent most of his time in bed ... the list could go on ...

So, needless to say, thing here had not been anywhere near a "norm" in quite some time and I was missing that terribly!

For the past 2 weeks, he has been away at school during the week (Mon-Fri) and comes home for the weekends. This past week, he has been PF ... 8 days! Even though I have still been worrying about him and how he is doing, and missing him terribly, I have been able to get some well needed rest.

Friday, when he came home, both of us sat on the couch with only the radio on and talked. We talked about everything! Our feelings about what was going on in our lives, our hopes that something would be done soon to ease his HA's, we talked about my fears and his fears about the HA's, our ideas about the future ... we talked like we had not talked in months! We opened our hearts to eachother again and it was wonderful! Its was like falling in love again!  

I was reminded of why I fell in love with him and know that no matter what our future holds, I will be there for him as he will for me!

Even though I hope that the HA's will not come back, I know they will ... but I also know that we can face them together ... we are stronger than the beast is ... our love for eachother will over come!  

I hope this reminds all the supporters and CHer's that at times (when the beast is away), you need to reconnect with eachother ...

Wishing for PF times for everyone!
~April~
IP Logged

You never know when love will knock on your door, when it does, embrace it and hold on to it forever!
STABBINGPAIN

Email

Re: A happy note....
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18th, 2003, 7:58pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Amen!  
 You touched my heart . my thoughts are with you and the best of everything to you and yours!
karen/stabbingpain
IP Logged
ksmiggy
New Board Junior

doh!

ksmiggy  
Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 19th, 2003, 7:54am »

bought a smile to my face and a tear to my eye, all the best wishes to you both.   Cry     Cheesy

IP Logged
Darleen
New Board Veteran
Canada 

Peek-a-boo

Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 19th, 2003, 2:23pm »

April,

That's great! I'm so glad for the both of you and hope Christopher continues with the PF days.

D Smiley
IP Logged
firebrix
New Board Hall of Famer
New_Zealand 

I must never weaken.

« Reply #4 on: Aug 19th, 2003, 5:11pm »

Its good to read some good news Miss_Deleny!
Hope the PFDANs continue for you!
firebrix
IP Logged

"All that it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #5 on: Aug 20th, 2003, 12:31am »

You are soooooooooooo right.  We need to do that once in a while.  LIFE seems to take over sometimes, and we need to realize what's important.

Thank you for reminding me!!

Tina   Kiss
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss