Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 8:54am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Support for a Supporter... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   Support for a Supporter...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Support for a Supporter...  (Read 1994 times)
rumplestiltskin

Email

:)
« Reply #25 on: Sep 16th, 2003, 10:46am »

bingo
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

Re: Support for a Supporter...
« Reply #26 on: Sep 16th, 2003, 10:59am »

ok can we just forget it... Im glad I got you back her Margi but I didnt want to start a problem.  Nancy made it quite clear to me last night she has other issues with me and thinks I have neglected her in some way.  I have no idea what that is about.  Im sure out of the 4000 people here I have neglected quite a few and not on purpose.  If I havent posted to a thread it is because maybe I feel like I would be redundant to answer in the same way... I have also been gone half of July... part of Aug and Sept and have also been hit with my head problems sorry if I missed something in someones life and I wasnt supportive.  I dont think she has been neglected in support her last post tallied up about 4-5 pages of support.  I tried to appologize I wont beg.  I just dont get it.  Annnnnnnnnnnd this is what the post was about in the first place... Where do I have to go when I need support.  I know who my friends are and who arent  thanks for the show of hands...  
love to you and those for whom you support...((( thanks den and margi)))  I am probably in deeper now but so what.  I am not arguing on this board anymore... ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Margi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #27 on: Sep 16th, 2003, 11:03am »

No, Ree, you're not 'in deeper'.  This forum is a safe haven for supporters.  The post-cycle time for clusterheads is often the hardest on supporters and something we don't often talk about.  It's one of those 'walking on eggshells' topics that we often just keep to ourselves.  As you and I said in email yesterday, it's a very frustrating time and I think a lot of our pent-up worries and angers come out, when the cycle has ended.  WE supporters intimately understand, Ree.  Are we clear on that?

You vent all you want, darlin.  There's an army behind you that isn't afraid to fend off anyone who tries to criticize you for reaching out.

IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #28 on: Sep 16th, 2003, 11:22am »

You are missed here more than you could possibly know Margi... thanks  love Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #29 on: Sep 16th, 2003, 7:14pm »

Ok well, hoping this gets across what I want.  

Den, you are right, I don't belong here.  This is the supporter's corner.  I have no right here.  After all, I have never supported a CH sufferer.  Not directly, not sleeping with them.  Nope I don't belong here.  Let's all stay where we belong.  

Ree, I appoligized to you publicly.  I gave you my home phone number to call me.  You chose not to talk to me in person.  What more do you want.  Blood ?????  Check the blood bank.  I just donated.  I have no more to give.  If you think I have a problem with you, that is your problem, not mine.  And, as far as the four page thread and me getting support ........ my sister and her son will appreciate it.  I'm taking the good things from this board, printing them off, and using them to float my boat.  A great big thank you to everyone who will float Chris's boat by reading your posts !!!!  

Margi, you can be DAMNED all you want.  I don't belong here and that has been made more than clear.  Even when I posted a really nice support thread here I was shunned.  So off I go, tail wagging between my legs, to offer support to those that need and are ready to accept it. But hey, I can do that on the regular board cause I suffer from CH's !!!!!!!!  Ain't life grand?

IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #30 on: Sep 16th, 2003, 8:00pm »

Case closed!
IP Logged

Margi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #31 on: Sep 17th, 2003, 2:07pm »

Nancy, there are no restrictions as to who posts where  at ch.com.  We do try to keep subjects in their particular areas just for ease of navigation, if nothing else, but everyone is welcome to post in any category.    

The problems we discuss here in the supporters' forums are different from those in the general section, and often ARE problems to which only other supporters can relate.  I believe THAT may have been Den's point and probably a big reason why there has been a natural segregation - but, hear me on this, Nancy:  it's a free public forum.  NO one is banning ANYONE from posting ANYWHERE.

However, abuse will NEVER be tolerated and your original post was understood by many to be just that, directed at Ree.  I don't think it was, as you say, a 'really nice support thread' at all.  By the responses you got, I see I'm not alone in that perception.   Your subsequent posts did little to rectify the situation and continued to insult Ree.  There's no need of that.  As well, Jonny's comment of 'got CH? no? STFU' was uncalled for in this forum, as many of the supporters here do have migraines and that really CAN be a huge deal when trying to cope with a cluster attacked spouse.  

However, I must tell you that I'm personally amazed that you CAN post when you've got a headache, most clusterheads cannot.  Anyways, that's an entirely different subject and not one worth rehashing.

Ree's right, though - enough is enough and this needs to end.   This thread is now locked.  
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2003, 2:12pm by Margi » IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Pages: 1 2  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss