Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 16th, 2024, 6:13pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « You Guys, I'm Sorry!!  :-( »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   You Guys, I'm Sorry!!  :-(
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: You Guys, I'm Sorry!!  :-(  (Read 238 times)
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

You Guys, I'm Sorry!!  :-(
« on: Sep 19th, 2003, 5:26am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi you guys!!  I've been away  -- only checkin the general board and my PMs once in a while.    Haven't been here regularly AT ALL!  I've been a little short on time.

BUT - tonight I stayed up (it's 5:45 am) allllll night and caught up on the supporter's section and HOLY MOLY!!!  Shocked A lot has happened.

Once you fall behind here.. it's impossible to catch up.. You inevitably miss something important.. And I have.. I have missed a lot of important things   Embarassed

To be honest.. the whole "fighting" thing kinda - well.. it pissed me off.   When people were leaving and everyone just seemed to fight.. I just didn't want to come here every day like   I did before.  And I surely didn't want to post anything cuz I have strong ==  really strong opinions, and I didn't want to get involved in any more crapola.
I haven't posted much since then.. but I've been here, in an endless pursuit of catch up.  

Anyhow - I feel like I  have let some people down ~ and for that == I APOLOgiZE!!!!    It was never my intention, but it happened..  

Margi - a big fat WELCOME BACK to you -- glad to see it!!  I KNEW you'd be back!!  (atleast I HOPED really hard! )  

Jackie -  WOW - you can write!!  I printed that off.. hope you dont mind.   It brought tears to my eyes in the first paragraph.   That was an AWESOME post.  

Ree -- Check your IMs.. and I'm sorry.   Cry

Cootie - How YOU doin'?   Wink

And to all you new people, I'm Woobie.. a supporter, and a really bad supporter of the supporters...  

I promise to check in whenever I check the general section from here on out..  

I'll be a better woobie -  I promise.

Tina  Kiss
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2003, 5:28am by Woobie » IP Logged
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

Re: You Guys, I'm Sorry!!  :-(
« Reply #1 on: Sep 19th, 2003, 5:33am »

AND - BTW -

a "woobie" , for those who do not know, is a soft, fuzzy, warm, make-you-feel-better, cuddly blanket, for when you're feeling bad.  

tina    Kiss

(updated)  ha ha - reminds me of the NyQuil commercial...

the (any)time, soft, fuzzy, warm, make you feel better so you can sleep, cuddly blanky.

LOL  -  i crack me up
can  you tell I'm tired???

« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2003, 5:36am by Woobie » IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 19th, 2003, 8:44am »

Woobie...  
  I never knew what a Woobie was but now I remember...LOL we call that a Woo Woo in our house...maybe i will change that in your honor...  
 You are not a bad supporter... you were away because you are a good supporter to your family.  Remember that. There are times when you cant be here. Or maybe something is going on in your life that keeps you away.  I know you suffer from Migraine too.  There is no need to apologize.  You have been such a comfort to me, so know that. Always prayin for you!!!!

We all have to get back to our lives~though sad things are happening in all of our lives.  We have to take care of our own first, then if we have time, the support here can fit in somewhere.  If you miss a post not a big deal... I missed 3 days last week and 5 the week before and lost alot of information there.  Some have felt I haven't supported them.  I am not a super human.  
I am also going to set aside some important time for my new job as Moderator for the Migraine section  on Elaines board.  Ive spent so much time here there isnt any time for my own pain.  I'm gonna get to know some of my OWN kind... I have grown to feel guilty about my condition and that isnt right.
 We also spoke too soon about Daves cycle ending he got hit last night but the hits recently are  few and far between.  We are trying to savor the last of the summer and looking forward to Sean returning in about 46 days... I cant wait to hold my son again.  Love to All and to those you support... Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 19th, 2003, 9:23am »

Woobie,
Good to see you, Sweetie.  Don't you dare feel bad or guily about not being here everyday....you hear me Angry ;D  

We all need some 'down time' or we'll get 'over load'
You've been here supporting and giving for a long time now.

Thanks for the kind words about my post....you're more than welcome to print it.....I'm flattered.

Love to you and yours...
Jacks Cool
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss