Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 6:38pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Back from a break .... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   Back from a break ....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Back from a break ....  (Read 214 times)
Miss_Deleny
New Board Veteran
USA 

To live life is to know love

Email

Back from a break ....
« on: Nov 14th, 2003, 10:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi, its me again    

I would like to welcome those that I have not welcomed and hope that all are having PF times right now.  

Been a while since I have posted anything, I'm sorry but things here were getting alittle too rough for me at the time. So, I stepped back and left for a break.  

I have been reading over some of the things that have been said in the last couple of days and just have to "sigh". Looks like things are not going as well as I had hoped    But, what do you expect from a family?  

Hugs to all and wishing PFDaN's,  
~April~  

IP Logged

You never know when love will knock on your door, when it does, embrace it and hold on to it forever!
CindyC

Email

Re: Back from a break ....
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14th, 2003, 10:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi ...
anyone who is here....
I am just a lonely supporter...trying to hide in the office while the hubby sucks O2...lol
I am very good at leaving him to his pain! Maybe too good!
I went into the treatment boards and asked a couple of questions....now I am just waiting for a reply.
Just thought I would say hey to anyone reading posts!
CindyC
IP Logged
Miss_Deleny
New Board Veteran
USA 

Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 14th, 2003, 10:49pm »

Hi Cindy!

I'm sorry to here that your husband is being attacked  Cry

Sending him PF vibes ~~~~~~~~~~~

~April~
IP Logged

You never know when love will knock on your door, when it does, embrace it and hold on to it forever!
CindyC

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 14th, 2003, 10:56pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Thanks April...I am sorry too!
But trying to keep a sense of humor.
IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 14th, 2003, 11:00pm »

Hi April,
I'm sorry you had to take a break - not to worry, we all have to at some point.  

Just to let you know?  You're safe over here on the supporters' boards.  DJ's got a MUCH longer fuse than I do - I don't tolerate any abuse over here and....I have a delete key! Cheesy

So please feel free to post and feel safe here, ok?  

Hugs to you,
Margi
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Miss_Deleny
New Board Veteran
USA 

Email

« Reply #5 on: Nov 15th, 2003, 9:41am »

Thank you Margi  Smiley

~April~
IP Logged

Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Nov 15th, 2003, 3:55pm »

Hi again April and Welcome Cindy... I think I am going to stay to this board for a while seems I can't not get myself into trouble in other places...  
   April I have had that happen where you just have to focus on you and that is ok. Taking a break sometimes helps you put things into perspective...   Just remember we are here for you...  

Cindy feel free to talk to any of us when you need to... hopefully YOU can get some support too while getting information for your hubby... good luck and again Welcome........ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Miss_Deleny
New Board Veteran
USA 

Email

« Reply #7 on: Nov 15th, 2003, 5:53pm »

That is so true Ree ... I was being kinda selfish at that time  Sad  Christopher's HA's were getting better, or so we thought, and I was just so tired! Now that I have had that break, his HA's are getting worse again.  Cry
Unfortunitly, he is chronic and he doesn't get that break  Cry

His next Nero appointment is coming up the first week in Dec. .. he is going to talk to the doc about changing his meds or something. Seems these meds started out doing good but now the HA's are getting worse than they were before and more frequent  Cry  

At first, the initrex would not only abort the HA he was having at that time 98% of the time, but he wouldn't get another one the rest of the day and sometimes not the next day either .. now, the imitrex aborts the HA's about 90% of the time but he gets another a few hours later about 40% of the time. He says the other HA's that he gets after he does the imitrex injections are more like shadows but "small" ones .. very bothersome. He doesn't "abuse" the injections (maybe 1 a day but not more than 2) .. so we feel they are not "rebound" HA's.  

Starting to feel like the "Boy in the Bubble" at times  Sad

Sorry, just at the "Poor, pitiful us" stage   frown

~April~
IP Logged

Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Nov 15th, 2003, 9:15pm »

Hang in there April... Have they come out with the new nasal Zomig that the doctor at the convention had mentioned to us... they origianally said that it would be coming out in Sept... and we are still waiting... I know it was supposed to be available in other states... Zomig has less side effects for Dave and I...  Has he ever tried the zomig.  It does take a bit longer to take effect but Dave says it works to abort like 98%of the time...Nasal spray would be a great change where Chris is sticking himself 1-2 times a day... let us know if we can help... love to you Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss